Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

no i just lagged and i clicked it twice heres what i was suppost to say
i made a pic of ult and poppo on powerpoint but i dont know how to put it on here :l
-----
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...omystyle3.png/
there found it sorry if i spamed
Last edited by bobme; Nov 2, 2011 at 06:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tristan1000000000000 or sumthing:clan war with fyre about to beat trash talkers ass clan leader bans me. they won by shoveling and think they are good.

Guys i think it time for a war
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
We will war later. At maybe 9pm EST tonight? I got Youth Group to teach so yeah.

tristan100000000's sig:
clan war with fyre about to beat trash talkers *butt* clan leader bans me. they won by shoveling and think they are good.

He was the one tras htalking thinking he is so good XD. Please note the replay I posted. I have another, but forgot the name. I banned him from the server because he rages and annoyed me severly. And he tried to shovel, we reversed, he raged, he says we shovel. Wow.

bob, nice pic XD you got mai face wrong though D:.

EDIT: We are on a 10 win streak for Clan Wars.

EDIT2: We need to eliminate some of the lower belts. It's damaging our status points. So guys, step it up and get more qi and TC. Also work on your win/loss ratio. That effects it as well. I will talk to poppo about what we should do with our lower belts in the clan. We have a lot of battle points, but we need higher belts.
Last edited by theultimatum; Nov 2, 2011 at 08:56 PM.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
ulti 9pm est is that in about 6 hours?
anyways i had encountered 2 people in the clan [-zero] they deserve to get there asses kicked one rages and the other brags that hes the best player ever anyways i wanna be in this so yea.

and is the fyre tourney delayed or cancelled i wanna get in so i need to know when to send the 300tc
Higher belts for a higher clan rank. Mhm. Anyways, about the lower belts, I believe we could mass-kick some people, maybe below brown belt(?), and then recruit some black belts and so. Also, what's up with that Tristan kid?
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by febreeze View Post
ulti 9pm est is that in about 6 hours?
anyways i had encountered 2 people in the clan [-zero] they deserve to get there asses kicked one rages and the other brags that hes the best player ever anyways i wanna be in this so yea.

and is the fyre tourney delayed or cancelled i wanna get in so i need to know when to send the 300tc

Make sure to read my EDIT2 in my previous post. Also, Zero is an official clan. But don't go around making enemies. I don't mind warring them, but don't get on their nerves and call names that's immature. But yeah I'll let you know when the war is. And 9 PM EST is in 5 hrs now.
Send donations to FyreBank, the tourny is being rescheduled. Trying to find a good time for everyone. Your TC will be refunded if you can't make it to the reschedule.

EDIT: poppo, I'm thinking under blue belt for now. tristan is angry with us because we won a war and his trsh talk had no back up of skill.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by MrMadPanda View Post
I'm up for a war.

What is classed as spam on this page then? Anything not related to the clan? Anything not related to the game?

Useless things,not related to the clan OR that have no effect on the clan.
I.e : "/jo Fyre" messages,"let's war?" messages and Chit-Chat.
Those messages will not be considered spam if it is followed by a useful message or updates.
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
...Tristan is angry with us because we won a war and his trsh talk had no back up of skill.

Just ignore him,his words will have no effect on this clan,and nobody will be depressed because of it...honestly,his rage is useless, imo.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
alright well anyways most of our clan is black belt or over but i rarely see people online/on forums either way we need to kick.
Also selling hand flame 28k
I really don't know how I'm winning the poll, but what ever, its all good to me. Anyone up for lazor mod or sparring?
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again