Toribash
Darker than black & Code Geass
Only animes i've really watched lately and I can say that they are the best ones that I have EVER seen. Code geass has the best english dub and is actually recommended to watch in english and darker than black in dubbed jap.

finished all episodes of code, on second season of darker than black, both have similarities such as the main characters having two different lives, hiding behind masks.

lelouch = hei
C2 = amber

also, both main characters (lelouch and hei) are fighting for one main reason to begin with, to find their sisters.

kind of weird eh?

definitly recommend watching both of these though, I have pulled two all nighters to finish code geass and one to attempt watching as much as i could on darker than black

also yes i understand their is a thread for what you're watching but honestly I think these two animes deserve their own.
Last edited by Lume; Feb 3, 2011 at 03:56 AM.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Only animes i've really watched lately and I can say that they are the best ones that I have EVER seen. Code geass has the best english dub and is actually recommended to watch in english and darker than black in dubbed jap.

I've decided against reading the rest of your post.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Originally Posted by lume
Code geass has the best english dub and is actually recommended to watch in english

You have betrayed the cause. T_T
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Don't get me wrong, I've watched over 500 hours of anime and they have all been subbed, this is an exception though.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Don't get me wrong, I've watched over 500 hours of anime and they have all been subbed, this is an exception though.

There are no exceptions.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
Yu Yu Hakuso is an exception.

Yu Yu Hakusho's dub > sub

*Gasp*

Unforgivable!
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]