Toribash
Hahaha, real.
Just got pm he withdrawn his application.
Well, since I did background researches on him and knew everything about past clans ( god, 6 clans in 3 months? that's more than I had during my whole career in tb ), we decided to wait at least week before announcing our decison. Since he couldn't wait and withdrawn after 3 days - hurr durr, not my problem.
retired
Belt/Qi (User Card):

Past Clans: Project Virus/Chicken and The Prophecy
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other):
I make art, textures to be exact. I'm not the best at making textures but I'm fairly competent.

Examples of my works :)

Infraction History:
I've had a few, nothing major though a couple of useless posting due to the lack of "/invade".
I've had some, nothing too serious though.

A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc):

My name's Zach, I'm from the Philippines, I'm a quarter Chinese, a quarter Portuguese and half Filipino.
My favorite Tori-mod is Hanz0 Jk
I like Wushu and Lenshu, even though I can't play it xD
I can sum my life up with just a few words.
I sit in front of the computer for atleast 6-12 hours a day.
I've been doing that my whole life.
Yet I've attained nothing.

My application is supported by CW member:
I'll pay you right now to support this.
Replays:
I used to be a good replay maker in SP, but then I took a new PC to the crotch. My laptop got fried for some unexplained reason. Nothing could have been salvaged from it's shell.
I iz sorry.
Hi.
I'm in lenshu3 room right now if you'd like to show me what you've got. Or just grab some matches.

^still recruiting for prophecy in your signature?

edit: Taking a break, sorry I missed you, will keep an eye out for you this weekend.
Last edited by 1handclap; Mar 23, 2012 at 10:02 PM.
Send me 1kk$ to my swiss bank account and we're k.

I did quick check on you. Found nothing bad so far.
Still:
- you were in Prophepcy fews days ago, why did you leave?
- also, we're more in-game active clan, CW's clan board surely isn't the most active place on forum and you seem to be forum/art focused guy. I don't want to see a thread 'sorry guys' after 3 days if you get accepted
- no replays? Isad. Feel free to post something while we discuss
- as for 'support' thingy, try to get one during discussion time.

Thread in oven posted.
Discussion in progress.
retired
Originally Posted by Katsudon View Post

My application is supported by CW member:
I'll pay you right now to support this.

lul
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Send me 1kk$ to my swiss bank account and we're k.

I did quick check on you. Found nothing bad so far.
Still:
- you were in Prophepcy fews days ago, why did you leave?
- also, we're more in-game active clan, CW's clan board surely isn't the most active place on forum and you seem to be forum/art focused guy. I don't want to see a thread 'sorry guys' after 3 days if you get accepted
- no replays? Isad. Feel free to post something while we discuss
- as for 'support' thingy, try to get one during discussion time.

Thread in oven posted.
Discussion in progress.

Well you're right I am a more forum active guy, I used to be really active in-game but then I lost my skills.
I left Prophecy due to the mass douchebaggery of the Leaders, they wanted us out, I can link you if you want.
Well as you said, I should be more game active, still haven't been in the mood to go at least 1 hour for the game.
I'll re-apply when I'm more active in-game.
Thank you
Hi.
Well, I didn't say you're rejected.
I'm just allergic to clan hoppers.
I'll leave thread in oven open for more discussion and so on, as for now you can treat yourself as 'in progress/on hold' - that situation won't change till I get some turbopositive votes on you/official support from someone.
As 1hand said he'll keep an eye on your in-game activity, I'm sure I'll get report about your abilities soon enough, I wouldn't mind few sp replays in upcoming days tho (even if all of them are gone, since you said you used to be good, your repmaking skills shouldn't be at the level of potato right now - just make something new).
The point of being in clan is simple, make friends, have fun, etc etc (Powas, you don't say?) but more importantly - you must feel good in it and that may be hard to achive when you don't have real contact with your clanmates.

Oh god, that post makes my look like I'm nice person.
I'm not, it's a trap.

Edit: also, check'd that Prophecy stuff. I see your point, tho it might've been a little overreact.
Last edited by Powas; Mar 24, 2012 at 05:32 AM.
retired