Toribash
lol yh, that but in a less harsh way =)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
i love the set, you take requests?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I'm sorry to be the one who bring the bad comments but i only want you to imrpove and if you make your sets with pleasure then you'll go far in the texturing.
K so,
1. the torso is blurry that's cause by the multiple resizing try to make a 102x32/33 part to get them in good quality
2. feet are stretched and a little miss mapped
3.eyes are blurry but in a godo way
4. back of the head has a point which shows it has been mirrored(not saying it's bad) but try to make it blend in, it seems like a cut off for some reason :s which turns out in people noticing a tiny seam ( I wouldn't have noticed it unless you'd have posted the spinny)
5. since all of the set is based on the same concept it looks all in all blurry when seeing it closely
6. the hands are the part in this set they're greatly mapped etc
Sorry for the bad parts etc :s