Toribash
Originally Posted by deridor View Post
ginkey, want a render like this instead?: without weird lines though

sure i would look like a robot-pirate thing
Name: lbben99
Why do you want to join: because I have never been in a org and this org looks like it has some nice ppl
Clan you are in: DaF (Dead And Forgotten)
Favorite Mods: wushu, running and blahhaarun
Any infractions/points? (be honest): 2
*What's your talent on TB (texture make, replay making, art making, etc.) : im ok at textures ive made about 5k from textures (not much i know) and replay making
Belt: Brown
Other stuff about you: im a quick learner and i love to learn more about making replays
replays: (Must atleast be 3 replays)
Attached Files
zawesome flip decap.rpl (32.8 KB, 4 views)
sick split.rpl (33.0 KB, 5 views)
splitcap.rpl (38.7 KB, 4 views)
We would love to see some of the textures you made.
As for replays: That's not really good, but in my opinion you are welcome, we can make you epic.

All trainees: If you post some replays, preferrably new, we can probably help you improve. It helps a lot when you're also on IRC. ( #oshi )
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
I only see Shift in the chatlist everytime I go there. Hey Ginkey, may I suggest to kindly ask all the members in the Org. for their GMTs to get a chance to see each other in-game or to see each other in the IRC. Anyway, here's some replays.

Note/s:

1.) I thought that the first "Headless Faggot" replay won't help me be accepted in OSHI so I used the second.
2.) The "OhShi-" replay has the same story as above except that I didn't even use any "OhShi-" replay for my application.

I hope you like 'em. Oh, and CnC is deeply appreciated.
Attached Files
Airo.OhShi-02.rpl (63.6 KB, 4 views)
Airo.Familiarity.rpl (139.0 KB, 4 views)
Airo.HeadlessFaggot.01.rpl (143.6 KB, 4 views)
Airo.SkillPractice.rpl (137.6 KB, 5 views)
GMT +8:00
Yes, will you post one your textures that you have made?

EDIT: New, replay.
Attached Files
Last edited by Ruadhan; Apr 4, 2010 at 02:34 PM.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Sweet replay Ginkey, I love the kick. The whole replay flowed pretty nice.

Ruadhan: Nice replay, but when you punch, try to make more of a real punch like move. It looks better. Also after a hit, it generally looks better to continue in the same direction for a bit. That way the hit looks stronger.

Aeroblinn:
1st replay: Great, nice spin, hits follow up pretty quick. If the first kick was a split it would have been better though.
2nd: Cool kick, but a bit plain. Do more with your time.
3d: I don't like selfdm's without a reason, so this is meh. kick isn't special either.
4th: Cool spin, but I think the kick has more potential. Try extending later for maybe a boom.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Hey guys, I guess I won't be able to log in with my other account, Orfeas, because I got banned. Anyway, I will try to be active from here.