yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Belt: Green (I had a brown belt before, Disaster95, but someone with a similar name as me, dizaster99 or something like that, was a real ******* in-game so i made a new user because people thought i was him)
QI: 111

GMT: Wha?

Strongest Mod: Wushu is all I'm really good at, because thats the only one I really play.

Self Description: I'm pretty good, but I don't really care about belts or competitions or ranks. I just want to play the game.

Past Clans: Exhume (on previous user) which died
Anti-Scam (on this user) inactive members

I dont post that much on forums, I mostly read threads. I'm active in-game though, and i can start posting.

I'm not really sure how to post replays or screenshots... so can i just be tested?
Gah. are you clickng the globe with the paper click then pasting your link?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Rcon needs testing. But no to RAAWWR sorry try again when you are brown belt.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You have to ride up the ladder.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol manly picnic. Murm maybe after the exams ok?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I say we need to discuss who makes the clan photo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looks alright Murm nice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I dont know guys they seem a bit Daft. ahhahaha not funny. anyway Why not they seem alright
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alright, thank you. I'll probably be on either tonight or the same time lsl was on yesterday.
I'm glad I didn't get a straight up no, so thanks.
Your lsl's brother that gets you somewhere round here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]