Toribash
I say no. Now It's 3.
Anyways, Toribash is a big site and you could have helped him out by finding another clan and training him in-game. You never had to leave, babycakes.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Diltoriya View Post
I say no. Now It's 3.
Anyways, Toribash is a big site and you could have helped him out by finding another clan and training him in-game. You never had to leave, babycakes.

He's not a noob. He's a better player than I am. Also, I left because box accepted Magix (he's cool) who accepted ixeek, or whatever, which would be fine, but then you guys rejected tehunknown ;-;. BTW, He would be like a 3rd dan, but his acct got hacked.
inq.
You could've just made an angry pm to box...
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
I didn't like how they both were just accepted in, it annoyed me quite a bit, but Box is leader so meh.
Also I didn't vote on Teh, I only said "don't accept him" because you were spamming "accept him"; it wasn't a actual vote.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
I didn't like how they both were just accepted in, it annoyed me quite a bit, but Box is leader so meh.
Also I didn't vote on Teh, I only said "don't accept him" because you were spamming "accept him"; it wasn't a actual vote.

Agreed

Also I vote no.

Spark has spoken.