Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Does anyone buy cases with TC? I got a couple I don't use nor plan on using them.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
They will be cheap soon, also the cases prices can't be so high, its an item not a weapon. Why would some one pay 0,80$ then like 2$+ for a key to get a shitty skin.
And apologize, chances for this ''shit'' to happend ar like 5% at 300 cases. Check out this guy channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjs...64zRxqYYep0T_A at case openings, he opened like (in all his videos) like 2000+ cases and got like only 9 knifes. Also he opened like 300 cases in some videos and he got luckly for 1 fucking knife at 300 cases -_-. This is applied too to the orange items and etc. Purple items are kinda 35% to get one at 50 cases. -_-
Yeah, it's more like lottery, but the case isn't shitty.
You could get decent amount of money from it.
-----
Yeah, it's more like lottery, but the case isn't shitty.
You could get decent amount of money from it.
Last edited by Trocher3; Oct 5, 2014 at 11:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:D
Nope you can lose decent amount of money not to win. Rarely you make a little profit from this shit, i know what i am saying.
Selling shitty blue shit skins? From violet items still kinda no profit, from purple a little bit rarely, from orange a little, and from knife a big one. Rarely geting something like a purple.