Toribash

More Textures.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Chris: That's looking pretty awesome, but are those ores or blocks?

Also, spent most of my day working on a sandstone pyramid
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by Ducky View Post

Those Ores.

Ps: Nice a pyramid, Ducky.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Ducky View Post

Also, spent most of my day working on a sandstone pyramid

Holy crap, that's amazing! I didn't even think of pyramids when Sandstone came up. That looks awesome, and yet more of a temple.
I started up a shitserver again with bukkit. Don't expect awesome ping, or proper plugin functionality cause most of bukkit is still under development. Bother me on irc for the IP.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Chris your wood textures are awesome, you should make Painterly-style crates for the iron/gold/diamond blocks. (I don't even understand what they are supposed to be at the moment)

The chest looks epic. You may want to consider putting the trademark white grid on the crafting block...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Nvm.

Also How SICK are the squids? I have a pet one built a wall around it.
Last edited by Teknik; Jan 17, 2011 at 03:53 AM.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Don't get me started on squids...

When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."