Ranking
Originally Posted by Boiisammy View Post

Belt: 2nd dan

Skype(raises chances of getting in): I have a skype but can't remember my login. I will make a new one.

Previous clans(if none put none): Decap

Reasons why you left the clan: The leader of the clan acted immature and would kick me if i beat him in aikido or mushu, which was pretty much all the time.

Previous bans(if none put none): None

Previous infractions(if none out none): None

Why do you want to join this clan: It seems really cool and i like the essence of it. I'm interested in parkour and sparring and also fighting mods. I have also been told i would be a good addition to it. I have always wanted to join it.

Most have 3 replays ?

GMT: (GMT + 0:00)

Most active days you're on: Im pretty much on everyday.

Tell us a little about yourself: Well i beatbox, draw, and pen tap. I am 15 years old. I have won a lot of talent shows especially at my school. I play grand theft auto san andreas multiplayer :P

Best mod(s): Mushu, Aikido, parkour.

Will you follow the rules?: Definitely

What member (If any one [flip]) sent you here: Shinkinmen and 2 others and i cant remember their names right now.

Skills (Video making, art, banners etc: Art but not computer art, beatboxing.

Alts (If any): Nope

Anyone you know in this clan: Shinkinmen, Gman, Potram.

Hey I have the same name as you but know from me
(/^^/ Soak \^^\)
Moobiiiiiin.. You didnt wrote if you liked the video or naught! Also: Are you now done with my head? ;P
Also.. I wont go away on sunday, but on tuesday. Maybey Ill be abled to buy a PSC and give it to the clan so it can be official
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Moobiiiiiin.. You didnt wrote if you liked the video or naught! Also: Are you now done with my head? ;P
Also.. I wont go away on sunday, but on tuesday. Maybey Ill be abled to buy a PSC and give it to the clan so it can be official

cheff cant wait to watch it tomorow hope i like it^^
and what is PSC?
Last edited by Darkerharder; Jul 26, 2013 at 08:41 PM.
just a fancy signature
|\ |\ |\ |\
|| .---. || .---. || .---. || .---.
||/_____\ ||/_____\ ||/_____\ ||/_____\
||( '.' ) ||( '.' ) ||( '.' ) ||( '.' )
|| \_-_/_ || \_-_/_ || \_-_/_ || \_-_/_
:-"`'V'//-. :-"`'V'//-. :-"`'V'//-. :-"`'V'//-.
/ , |// , `\ / , |// , `\ / , |// , `\ / , |// , `\
/ /|Ll //Ll|| | / /|Ll //Ll|| | / /|Ll //Ll|| | / /|Ll //Ll|| |
/_/||__// || | /_/||__// || | /_/||__// || | /_/||__// || |
\ \/---|[]==|| | \ \/---|[]==|| | \ \/---|[]==|| | \ \/---|[]==|| |
\/\__/ | \| | \/\__/ | \| | \/\__/ | \| | \/\__/ | \| |
/\|_ | Ll_\ | /|/_ | Ll_\ | /|/_ | Ll_\ | /|/_ | Ll_\ |
`--|`^"""^`||_| `--|`^"""^`||_| `--|`^"""^`||_| `--|`^"""^`||_|
| | ||/ | | ||/ | | ||/ | | ||/
| | | | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | | | |
L___l___J L___l___J L___l___J L___l___J
|_ | _| |_ | _| |_ | _| |_ | _|
jgs (___|___) (___|___) (___|___) (___|___)
^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^

Stellar Moderated Message:
Completely useless. User warned
Last edited by Stellar; Jul 27, 2013 at 01:42 AM.
Replays
There are thousands of replays i could show you of me owning noobs or doing moves on uke. But i chose these. The people i played actually i have skill and im showing what i can do in such circumstances.
Attached Files
arm dm.rpl (60.5 KB, 5 views)
ripped.rpl (68.5 KB, 6 views)
decap in aik.rpl (52.4 KB, 7 views)
decap mushu.rpl (49.6 KB, 6 views)
parkour with omega.rpl (1.09 MB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by Boiisammy View Post
There are thousands of replays i could show you of me owning noobs or doing moves on uke. But i chose these. The people i played actually i have skill and im showing what i can do in such circumstances.

yeah nice replays! ;-) i will invite u... u will become a trial member, if u follow the rules u will get a new member.. and if ur awesome ;-) u may become a full member.. so if u want to become a full member u have to post to the clanpage constantly..;-) ..( active in forum and game) u know?

so ur welcome bro!
-----
so another topic i read that the mods on the clan league my be changed.. also the date when it takes place is still unknown... but i will keep an eye on that..

so i dont know i u noticed yet.. we had a chat on the mainpage.. so if u need to discuss something we can meet there...and change our mind, or maybe just talk or have fun! :-D

@cheff:the vid is awesome, well done mate.. i like it.
due to that i will send u an pm (in german) tomorrow..
-----
Originally Posted by bugbunny6 View Post
sorry for my absence, ive been caught up with my photography. taking up a new hobby

nice i´ve been into photography for more than 3 years now.. its cool! what do u like to picture? do u have a dsl? let me know.. maybe i can explain u some tricks..for nice pictures..;-)
Last edited by mobinladen; Jul 27, 2013 at 12:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]