Toribash
Originally Posted by FinalWish View Post
Clans more relaxed than it was before, less rage-y angst from everyone and i didnt particularly want to kick you in the past, so i would like to see Madpen back in.... Not that my vote counts technically.

your vote just made me invite him
k
i say no
-----
oh snap too late
-----
welcome madpen
Last edited by Wicked; Nov 10, 2012 at 11:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello, I am Bruce. I would (obviously) like to join the clan Atlantic. I have been in three clans previously, and i like being around the atmosphere in being in something larger. I am a third Dan Black belt, rank 8005. (i had been around 7000, but i had gone into a tournament, and lost a few times embarrassingly.) I believe that I could be a benefit to this clan, because of my abilities, and prowess.
I am fairly good at Aikido, Judo, and i am currently teaching myself how to do parkour.
I would greatly appreciate it; if you were to take me into consideration, for me to join the clan.
Here are a few of my replays, if you need me to post more, I gladly will.
Attached Files
the hands.rpl (49.1 KB, 2 views)
wtf.rpl (51.9 KB, 2 views)
i like cats
Seems like a nice person from what I can read, I hope he knows what he's joining, though (inactive/forum based clan mostly.)
wow that
sucked
I still feel that I need to know you better, bruce.

Keep passing around here and leave some of your thoughts and ideas.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Just spoke it out my opinion.
I just feel that would be better to know him better.
The application gives good impressions, I agree. But you only get to know a person when you 'talk' (in this case, write) to the person itself.
I know that you already talked with him at the IRC and you have a good impression of him. That's nice. Since you're a cool fellow, that means that the guy is also swell.

Anyway... my thoughts are: if you guys believe that they are enough reasons to give him a shot, that's OK. You're not really depending on me to decide if either he joins or not.
Looking forward to the opportunity of get knowing itsbruce better.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Everybody is entitled to an opinion; lol
But thank you all for welcoming me so warmly.
i'll gladly post about.
And i am defiantly cool with this being a more Forum-Based clan.
you can more than probably tell, that I am quite active on the forum.
I am happy that I'll be able to have a few people to chat with.
And please, just call me Bruce, or Alec.
i like cats