Toribash
Well maybe if you left the god damn match you wouldn't have dropped that much, quit complaining, it's your fault for not leaving
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
1.27 i think, it fell down like .20 points because of some glitched match I got into that was like 17 player free for all.

Yeah i'm sorry I was complaining, I didn't realise it until it came out of your fucking elitist mouth.

Anyways, had a game of search and destroy where I just ran around with rangers and got a decent score of around 14 - 0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
So I sit here and think to myself.

Does this game really take any "skill"?

What do you define skill as, being able to shoot someone at a video game?

Fact is, you can do anything to win, whether it be camping with an assault rifle or running around with a sub machine gun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Everything takes skill one way or another, but that's a different argument.

Then lets just say using shotguns takes skill.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lets just say that you are purposely being an annoying little brat and won't bother to actually come up with a decent argument
Well, does it take skill to hold a controller? It may for someone with parkinson's. Of course, when I referred to shotgunning not taking skill, that's looking at a perspective of an average american teenager with an iq of around 80. Yes I'm stereotyping.
It's a game guys, you're both big boys, sort this out without bitching like menstruating animals.