Ranking
They just boosted the level requirement for ranked games to 30. Sad because the ranked solo queue was actually good and now I'll have to play pre-made all day.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
That's sort of a bad move but it's okay for me since i've been level 30 for a while, solo queue is one of the most fun things to do anyway.

Maybe it is a clever trick to make you play hours upon hours to get level 30 and spend more time on their game.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
That's sort of a bad move but it's okay for me since i've been level 30 for a while, solo queue is one of the most fun things to do anyway.

Maybe it is a clever trick to make you play hours upon hours to get level 30 and spend more time on their game.

Riot is probably having trouble paying the water bill so they did this to make people buy XP boosters. God damn, unranked queue is already terrible.

1: First time shen
Me: Why don't you play something else then?
1: no
Me: Queue dodge
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Since you were probably getting matched up with level 30's due to your ELO in ranked you probably dropped down to mid ELO which usually has around level 20~, they are still good but they tend not to work together as a team or like to call any mia, you can find a game like that in ranked but it's pretty hard.
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
Riot is probably having trouble paying the water bill so they did this to make people buy XP boosters. God damn, unranked queue is already terrible.

1: First time shen
Me: Why don't you play something else then?
1: no
Me: Queue dodge

A lot of people were bawwing on the forums about how the MM of ranked was stupid because all the noob level 20s start at 1200 elo and they (the people who were qqing) "get stuck with all the noobs and can't get out of 1200 when they obviously are good enough for 1700"

I see where it's coming from, but it's also their fault

but now I have to wait 7 more levels.
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
They just boosted the level requirement for ranked games to 30. Sad because the ranked solo queue was actually good and now I'll have to play pre-made all day.

Pre-mades are better 'Cause you have more chance of winning. I am not lvl 30. but i don't need it so badly, 'cause i need a pre-made. I wanna win when I play ranked game, not to lose because of some feeders

Also, i realized yesterday that I'm pretty good with Nidalee. That Javelin Toss pwns.
Last edited by ChrisDom; Jul 21, 2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: xD kawaii uguu~ :p :p xDD
Originally Posted by xPPP View Post
Pre-mades are better 'Cause you have more chance of winning. I am not lvl 30. but i don't need it so badly, 'cause i need a pre-made. I wanna win when I play ranked game, not to lose because of some feeders

Also, i realized yesterday that I'm pretty good with Nidalee. That Javelin Toss pwns.

It's easier to win with people you don't know, you get less caught up in talking and actually play.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
It's easier to win with people you don't know, you get less caught up in talking and actually play.

Yah, but in pre-mades you can actually count on your team. You know they are good. And, i play pre-mades sometimes and i don't talk with the team so much :P I talk only about the game. xD