Toribash
LINKS:
My Shop and a quickly done and not updated Art Galley

LAW:
2Infractions
1-Useless Post (Posted a smile on my shop)
2-Backseat Moderating (Misunderstood what the guy said)

ORGS:
I applied for TAT, still no answer, I hope its not an org-fag =(

SPECIALITIES:
I usually go more for Avatars, Signatures, Banners and stuff like that, but I really wanna change that, and I'm actually good at drawing atleast on real life.

I hope those are enough examples and take your time =)
I also joined the IRC server... I could only found "hanzaway0" in there
Last edited by Skymrak; May 10, 2009 at 08:50 AM.
Looks to me like you don't do a lot of actual texture work. If we could see any examples of textures that you've done, it'd help the decision process a lot.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I do more heads then textures in general, but ya sure.
...Just realized there are no textures on my gallery, I'll just gather up some work.

EDIT:

Listed by date:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=73895

Just did this yesterday, first try on photoshop :

...Really sorry for throwing up my stuff in here D: but I couldn't found another way.

I guess you can see I'm improving, and thats cause I've focused on avatars last months, I totally wanna change that putting some hard work on textures, I'm constantly asking help for skilled artists and I'm getting lotsa feedback.
Last edited by Skymrak; May 10, 2009 at 08:52 AM.
Ya unfortunatly I haven't done one yet =(

I don't exactly consider my heads emo...human maybe ? organic ? sketchy ? but emo...

Thing is I never stopped to try to make a set...

Anyways-

first attemp on a full set, but someone just yelled at me saying it didnt matched my head(the 3rd one)...

I guess someone who never made a set dont have a chance to get on texture mob.

well its 4:47 AM I'll see you guys answer tomorrow or after tomorrow...please PM me
What's funny is that most people apply for TTM and TAT at the same time. At least Sky posts the right stuff in the right place.

Hm-m-m..heads are reasonable, but a little restricted..and you've never made a full texture set.

And no, it doesn't match your head. Try changing the blue to a yellow so it fits the headband color.
Last edited by joonveen; May 10, 2009 at 03:29 PM.
Ya I felt like getting a little more sociable, I first thought of TAT, they wasn't answering for a couple days then i just noticed TTM was here, and since I would really like to focus on textures now on I thought it would be a good idea to join the team.

With restricted you mean I don't try new styles ? I just made a green monster head I guess that means something, I was just doing a robot samurai...totally fail, so, I'm trying to show I can improve and I can change =)

Also the yellow one is not my head, this is the one, it doesnt match anyways...

I guess I'll have to make a set, or atleast try to make one to show my value around the Art/Textures.
get yourself more known around the market... do more requests. the thing with the mob is, that people have to know who you are
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-