Toribash
Srry 4 inactiveness guys :s was vewy tired and had a friend over (we haz egg fight with lil kids and cars :O)

wewt anywayz im back now
Originally Posted by ikua
(we haz egg fight with lil kids and cars :O)

LMAO!!!!!

edit: added to my quote collection, my signature :v go check it out
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
inactive for this and the next week
i have to work alot for school (and next week i do have a work-school-week or howevery i should call it)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
lol.it is one of the most popular threads in our clan >>it is not really funny cuz we should be active(only shockwave is active for now).i'll keep posting everyday cuz i finally got Wi-Fi+PSP=miecho active on forums all the day
I'm [Addicted]
:EEEEE

C'Mon guys.

Aik excused for school business (WOOT GOT A E- IN FRENCH YEAH :E)

But the others, (JtanK, Tasty) Come on, I only know one man that is bored of toribash, and he has all right to be

Pawned

Hes custom belt, and mega old in this community(he left like 2 months ago though), but when you played with him, you know how bored he was.

Come on, be more active :EEEEE
im more active than i should be :P
i failed in my school-work cause i played toribash next to it and yeah... ill stay as active as i can :3
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
dont use your life for a game! dont fall in this hole! its very cool that youre being more active though. ive had much contact with you today. (not a gay-quote.)
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
i hope it will get even more
im not gay, too

man the last part would be awesome for my sig haha
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
I'm on and off with tb at the minute cos of work and random trips to look around universities, its all getting a bit busy! I'l be on as much as i can but apologies if i don't get round to posting a lot
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art