Ranking
Originally Posted by Project View Post
Wait we deleting posts now?
-----

Does bothering the hell outta you for not answering me on discord 3 years ago count as spam?

we can spam just dont make it obvious
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by NOTITLE View Post
I've noticed that at one point during my journey, toribash stopped being a game and turned into simple website. Hopping on toribash had a different meaning for me. It meant visiting the forum! However, this is a game and in order to turn back the wheel of time and find toribash enjoyable once again I decided that this will be my last post.

POST #10000

Bruh
-----
Originally Posted by Saku View Post
ballsack

ballsack
Last edited by tertywerty; Apr 23, 2024 at 03:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by Corey View Post

-----
Daily reminder that account NOTITLE will cease to exist if this thread gets 10,000 posts by Aug 25th.

---
Oh and

Daily reminder that Columbus was an idiot and was not the first person to know the earth was round. In fact, he used a millennium old Greek reference to determine the circumference of the earth but failed to convert the older measurement to the modern units of measurement, leading him to believe the world was much much smaller than it actually was: which is why the much more intelligent Spanish monarchy advisors refused him expedition funding and forced him to go to England instead.
He still was not even the first to discover the Americas, the Spanish beat him to it a second time and the Polynesians and ancient migrants had been living there for thousands of years. The only thing Columbus actually succeeded in doing was rape and genocide of the Indigenous people: one of the worst human scum to be remembered throughout history.

-----
[1:38 PM] suomynona: columbus was a gargantuan cunt.
[1:39 PM] suomynona: let it never go unstated that columbus is personally responsible for enough human suffering that any decent person would lose track.

Last edited by tertywerty; Apr 23, 2024 at 03:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
shaolin vs the wu tang killah bees
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
i have no limits
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn