Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by yinyangsea View Post
but yin is a cheap bastard and will not pay

me to.. the money is not worth the game though. by the way. BOTS IS SO FUCKIN STUPID! just build ur base like.. in the sky and they wont get it..
They're actually quite smart now, they will instantly return fire when shot, and they'll duck if they have no weapons. Also, they will jetpack up to your base. Playing against them feels a whole lot better now, even though i usually place my brain up above the level where physically can't get hit at all.
Also, the money is MORE than worth the game. On a list of the games i've played the longest time overall, Toribash and Cortex Command are at the top.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
They're actually quite smart now, they will instantly return fire when shot, and they'll duck if they have no weapons. Also, they will jetpack up to your base. Playing against them feels a whole lot better now, even though i usually place my brain up above the level where physically can't get hit at all.
Also, the money is MORE than worth the game. On a list of the games i've played the longest time overall, Toribash and Cortex Command are at the top.

and the rocket controll is ridicolous. I'll prefer cargo boxes.
Then use cargo boxes. >.>
But you should at least download the trial if you haven't done so already... It supports mods and such, but there's no campaign, as far as i know. But honestly, you're not missing out on much right now.
Funny bunny is my name
Do you want to play a game?
Put a quarter in my ass
And you'll recieve a shard of glass!
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
ive downloaded the trail, took like 5 times to be the tutorail! The first time I called in a dropship every mission, it would go down too fast and explode, lol i was bored and set down a ship full of crabs lul.
All the world's a stage.
That's what gives the game its charm, you can do whatever the heck you want. :o

So, what's your opinion about the situation you now see in my sig? >.> (Despite the fact that i utterly hate getting warned, i do find it somewhat humorous...)
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Then use cargo boxes. >.>
But you should at least download the trial if you haven't done so already... It supports mods and such, but there's no campaign, as far as i know. But honestly, you're not missing out on much right now.

no idea. i already has full game :] gona look for some epic stuff like swords and immortal models that makes me look like god... and ofc hax's
Im broke, I might have bought the game if I had money. 99% of my money doesnt go to online gaming, it goes to consel gaming
All the world's a stage.