Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Electric Application
Hi there I would like to join Electric so I made this amazing app, I hope you like it

My real name is Joel I'm 14 years old and I am from Metairie, LA 5 minutes west of New Orleans USA

I've been playing Toribash for a year now on different accounts

I want to join Electric because it is a quickly developing clan that could make me better as a overall player

I don't have any past clans

my favorite mods are Aikido AikidoBigDojo Greykido and Judo you can probably see me on them everyday

I love judo in general and I have a black belt (irl)

I am currently a Blue belt but I play most of the week and am climbing the ranks as a Tori

I am getting better overtime and I want Electric to be along with me

That was my application so you don't have to read anymore

I couldn't get the color on the copy and paste but anyway

"Electric"

Penguin is just a bird that can't fly
Speechless......
I'm Going to say NO sorry
it has very little detail
and you are too low of a belt
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by Cubiqal View Post
Hi there I would like to join Electric so I made this amazing app, I hope you like it

My real name is Joel I'm 14 years old and I am from Metairie, LA 5 minutes west of New Orleans USA

I want to join Electric because it is a quickly developing clan that could make me better as a overall player

my favorite mods are Aikido AikidoBigDojo Greykido and Judo you can probably see me on them everyday

I am currently a Blue belt but I play most of the week and am climbing the ranks as a Tori

"Electric"

Little detail low belt No
Last edited by Keshoihut; Aug 27, 2016 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Wrote the wrong thing lol
<3
Originally Posted by Cubiqal View Post

"Electric"

The app has little detail and you also didnt tell us about you as a person like what kind of player your are and you also put app into a list which is not really freeform. Gotta say no
(AwS)(Mythical)(li)[e](Enf)(SYS)(Koi)
My Application
Hello there.i am boogie22 and i am applying for this clan because it is so COOOL!!!

Anyway lets get into this,my real name is justine rocha,i am 14 years of age and i live in quezon philippines. so that makes my GMT +8.i started playing tb when i watched markipliers vid.i really felt like this game was meant for me so i downloaded it and played a bit

at first i was like,"man im gonna rekt all of you guys hahahaha",but,as soon as i played,i could'nt even do a punch T-T....but it all changed when i met a good friend named voidexxx and r3ap.those guys helped me play and learn the game
and that was the first time ppl actually were nice to me in TB.

and then i noticed that they had the tag [MAU] on their names and i wanted to join it so i can learn more,meet new people and do great things in the game.I actually joined it 2x before getting rejected.after that void and reap went inactive and i was all alone

then a guy by the name of theboyk invited me to join crow,the only conditions were win 3 matched and decapitate him,so i rekt the absolute shit outta him and i got invited,but i wasn't too happy because i saw that most of the people there are brazilians(i thinks so)and i couldn't talk to them

after my failed attempt i saw you guys at the tourney and boy i was so happy because i saw your fun and humorous personalities and i just really wanted to be a part of it.welp that concludes my application and i wish i can join this lovely clan

"Electric."(i can't do the colors)

andddddd some replays!!!
Attached Files
Boggie22vsVoidexxx.rpl (828.9 KB, 3 views)
FATALITY.rpl (143.4 KB, 3 views)
savedagain.rpl (77.0 KB, 3 views)
savesisawesome.rpl (57.7 KB, 3 views)
SkeetCAP.rpl (197.3 KB, 3 views)
+Sparring with Netho.rpl (1.01 MB, 3 views)
Cool PPL list
|shev|pakkun106|DeakManiac |N3kos|horvat17|ZENBOY123|Xao0 the coolest|
Originally Posted by boogie22 View Post
Hello there.i am boogie22 and i am applying for this clan because it is so COOOL!!!

Anyway lets get into this,my real name is justine rocha,i am 14 years of age and i live in quezon philippines. so that makes my GMT +8.i started playing tb when i watched markipliers vid.i really felt like this game was meant for me so i downloaded it and played a bit

at first i was like,"man im gonna rekt all of you guys hahahaha",but,as soon as i played,i could'nt even do a punch T-T....but it all changed when i met a good friend named voidexxx and r3ap.those guys helped me play and learn the game

and then i noticed that they had the tag [MAU] on their names and i wanted to join it so i can learn more,meet new people and do great things in the game.I actually joined it 2x before getting rejected.after that void and reap went inactive and i was all alone

then a guy by the name of theboyk invited me to join crow,the only conditions were win 3 matched and decapitate him,so i rekt the absolute shit outta him and i got invited,but i wasn't too happy because i saw that most of the people there are brazilians(i thinks so)and i couldn't talk to them

after my failed attempt i saw you guys at the tourney and boy i was so happy because i saw your fun and humorous personalities and i just really wanted to be a part of it.welp that concludes my application and i wish i can join this lovely clan

andddddd some replays!!!

your app isnt that good and your replays are sorta good. right now im saying
No. i might change my mind. just need more thinking.
suck ass
Originally Posted by boogie22 View Post

andddddd some replays!!!

immma say yes its a decent app not as freeform as we would like we will discuss it
Last edited by Twin; Aug 27, 2016 at 10:06 PM. Reason: nuetral to yes
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by GabeElite View Post
im nuetral its a decent app not as freeform as we would like we will discuss it

yeah i made up my mind im neutral as well.
suck ass
hello im juju i want to be able to join Electric becuse i saw the clan page its amazing and the replays my friend lloyd showed me was awesome and i wanna be apart of that and be apart of the clan. I enjoy sparring aikdo TK i have been in 2 clans and im active all the time i live in Pennsylvania im 12 years old and i like to just be nice to evreybody.I hope u can accept me as a clan member thankyou for being awesome and reading this.
julian castro