Toribash
Originally Posted by DeadMurder View Post
Hey everyone, I am not so sure on how the IRC thing is working, because when I join IUTA then I just get into a random server that I made O.o can anyone help ~^.^~

It was probably empty at the time (My PC gets disconnected from the internet when I'm asleep, otherwise I'm always online). If no-one's in the server then it basically doesn't exist, and then the first person to join is the operator.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
Yeah no problem dude, love ya Sparta ^_^
-----
I think we should do a thing for the clan where you have to be certified by at least 1 War Master and at least 1 Council member, Co-leader, or Leader for the ability to fight in clan wars. What does everyone else think?

How To Do It?

The order they fight in will be determined by Co-leaders and Leaders.

Example

What your suggestions to make this a better system?

I Will Update

Another thing, we need to start getting people to go down paths they want to: War Master or Recruiter. Private message me or Jobo to start you down route of War Master or Recruiter if you are a Full Member, not trial. Again, message me or Jobo for any help too.

Quick Tip

-----
One thing I should say is all certified members will be posted to clan thread in a spoiler on first post so we can check to see if you go it

I think that sounds like a great idea! would also make it a bit harder to get up in the ranks if you ask me!
Originally Posted by DeadMurder View Post
I think that sounds like a great idea! would also make it a bit harder to get up in the ranks if you ask me!

I don't think so, thing is you only want the people that are good and experienced enough to handle them selves in wars. I will put it into account though
-----
I think we should do a thing for the clan where you have to be certified by at least 1 War Master and at least 1 Council member, Co-leader, or Leader for the ability to fight in clan wars. What does everyone else think?

How To Do It?

The order they fight in will be determined by Co-leaders and Leaders.

Example

What your suggestions to make this a better system?

I Will Update

Another thing, we need to start getting people to go down paths they want to: War Master or Recruiter. Private message me or Jobo to start you down route of War Master or Recruiter if you are a Full Member, not trial. Again, message me or Jobo for any help too.

Quick Tip

-----
Well guys I can't start today, but I will for sure tomorrow ^_^
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Jan 9, 2016 at 01:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
By the way, the IRC makes no noise when someone messages and I've been playing Warframe all day. Sorry for missing you, DeadMurder. D:
Damn XD wow Sparta gotta check it here and there

Naw, when you're being swarmed by 300 enemies every 15 seconds for 3 hours that can all 2-shot you, there's no time for tabbing out. Q-Q
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
Naw, when you're being swarmed by 300 enemies every 15 seconds for 3 hours that can all 2-shot you, there's no time for tabbing out. Q-Q

You can do it, yes you can! Yesterday, you said tomorrow, so do it now! You can do it!
You can do it, yes you can! Yesterday, you said tomorrow, so do it now! You can do it!

Why not "Just do it"? q-q