Toribash
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Is Erased Live action good?

since the anime wasn't, probably not
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I kinda enjoyed the anime :u
But yeah, 99.99999% sure that the live action will be/is shit.
Also, hentai is off the table unless we both like it, and she is a lot more into yaoi than me :u
Decided that we shall watch Astarotte no Omocha! this weekend as it is a moe lolicon harem anime, and she can't stand moe, loli, or harem. so it is perfect The only way to explain this anime is an incestuous pile of shit, well, it was not that bad, but the plot was slightly fucked up. Half-farther falls in love with half-daughter kind of thing... but if that rocks your boat...

(Psst, not dissing this anime, I enjoyed it, and that is why I shall be re-watching it with my girlfriend, it was still fucked up though.)
Last edited by Tuna; Sep 29, 2016 at 06:10 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Gantz: O, this beauty got out on 14.10.2016 in Japan, feel bad that i'm not going to watch it so soon .

well.. it seems that Katou will be the main man and Kurono will only appear in flashbacks.

Hiroya Oku said that it's a movie for the old fans and for those that had never seen anything like Gantz. It will take some elements from the beginning of the history for those who haven't seen the anime or read the manga, and it will take the best elements from the Arc of Osaka for the old fans.

Last edited by yuki; Oct 21, 2016 at 02:46 PM.
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
Gantz: O, this beauty got out on 14.10.2016 in Japan, feel bad that i'm not going to watch it so soon .

well.. it seems that Katou will be the main man and Kurono will only appear in flashbacks.

Hiroya Oku said that it's a movie for the old fans and for those that had never seen anything like Gantz. It will take some elements from the beginning of the history for those who haven't seen the anime or read the manga, and it will take the best elements from the Arc of Osaka for the old fans.

it's CG, not live-action
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Watched Terra Formars Live action, the ending is shit.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Nothing can be worse than the censored anime, unless if you like basketball.

OMG BASKETBALLZ!

Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Yea of course, glad I got a site to download an uncensored version of animes.
I'm planning to watch it, or I will just read the manga, it's pretty good.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.