Endurance Onslaught 6.0
HE'S A FUCKING BIRD
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
MY FUCKING SIDES
11/10 GAME OF THE YEAR

Edit: His character design bugged me in that it felt like it was hiding something, and I realized what was bugging me. His stretched out look is almost entirely fake. He stands on his toes making him look taller, his arms are proportionate to his height but look longer because of the sleeves (you can tell when he plants his hand on the ground for the sweep), and his head looks much more stretched than it actually is, because of how high the hat is. His face is probably the only out of place thing about him, and even then it's grown on me because of his smirk.
Last edited by Oracle; Dec 6, 2015 at 08:09 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Just letting you know. Haven't pre-purchased, but planning to buy when it comes out.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
I'm happy he's not a shoto. I still can't get those motions right consistently.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
...and he's a charge character

only shalthis can save me now.

even better
Originally Posted by Doge View Post
still waiting for guile :L

he's already confirmed
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Had a lot of fun with Necali in that small server test they had a few days ago.

I think they nerfed his vi trigger a little but frankly it didn't hurt him any, the trick is you don't play him like a charge character at fucking all, rushdown for days. The buffer is so fast you can even crossup and by the time you're done confirming have the charge to end with dashpunch.

That and holy fuck are crush counters actually good. Meaty standing roundhouse will ruin a mashers day when the confirm time is so long you can literally walk forward a few steps before doing standing fierce into whatever the hell you're in the mood for dude, stomp link bnb or even right into super (I think the scaling makes that preferable to putting it at the end of his bnbs).

v trigger is basically a 'get better' button right now that you can press if you ever actually get hurt and/or you just ruined a ryus day by mashing v skill while he tried to zone with fireballs.

also this is pretty tertiary to the thread but yo akuma in tekken 7
Last edited by VIDEOGAMES; Dec 13, 2015 at 04:57 AM.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by VIDEOGAMES View Post
also this is pretty tertiary to the thread but yo akuma in tekken 7

I think it could mean a tekken character getting in to sf5, which would be pretty neat. All the money on it being a Mishima if it does.
Hey guys! Figured this is the most recent thread that's Street fighter related, so I thought I'd post here. I just recently ordered myself a Qanba Q2 with black/red visual mods and plan to buy a Sanwa stick/buttons depending on how I like the original Qanba keys for Christmas, so the Street Fighter V hype is real. I played the shit out of third strike with Nightin from tb and a few friends on supercade, bought Skullgirls in early access and loved it, and also played SSFIV (trying again) but never thought about getting a fight stick. I've always used KB&M or my F310 Logitech budget controller and never found a problem until I started to get into the more intense play.
I stopped playing fighting games for a while, but have recently picked up and have been loving the Blazblue fighting games, all of the old king of fighter games, art of fighting and my personal favourites, samurai shodown v and ii AND Garou: Mark of the Wolves. Literally just been playing fighting games for hours on end the past few days, loving the level of detail that some of these games have as far as story, character development and overall joy of learning the game/mechanics that these games bring.

So, I was just wondering, what are your guys opinions on the best bang for your buck fight sticks around the $200 range? What ones do you use, if any? If not, do you guys play on Keyboard & Mouse or Controller?