Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hey Mrjingles, haven't seen your name in ages. Congratz on getting in to the stock replays.

Juhizz: Hey man it's nice to see you are still alive. Hope you are still the coolest guy in toribash.
If I were active I would join just to fight ya.

Rfifan: When ever tengo stops being a wuss

Smallbowl: Alright done.

TananPro: Well... blues, jazz and instrumental(from classical piano to progresive rock) so lots of stuff.
Um Triple what? for what?

XX25XX: Welcome to the clan brother.

Loki: Funny story. I also discover the game by accident but in a different way.
Who is my waifu? I don't... even... um what?

Astral: In psychology or to be more specific in Freudian psychoanalysis, the term catharsis is used to describe the act of expressing (comunicating) and experiencing the deep emotions often associated with events in the individual's past which had originally been repressed or ignored, and had never been adequately addressed.
So we need more to get started.

DiuwayBuns: I'm still learning.

BasicPunch: Nnnno! Nnnnnnno! ... Bad dog.
Last edited by largeKilla; Nov 22, 2015 at 08:22 PM.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
ur a month late wat da fuk largey pls

thanks btw
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Largekilla,

You are one of my greatest inspirations in toribash (alongside Swexx and Hampa). You're replays are VERY cool. Can you give me some tips about sparring, 'cause im new to sparring.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
Hey Mrjingles, haven't seen your name in ages. Congratz on getting in to the stock replays.

Juhizz: Hey man it's nice to see you are still alive. Hope you are still the coolest guy in toribash.
If I were active I would join just to fight ya.

Rfifan: When ever tengo stops being a wuss

Smallbowl: Alright done.

TananPro: Well... blues, jazz and instrumental(from classical piano to progresive rock) so lots of stuff.
Um Triple what? for what?

XX25XX: Welcome to the clan brother.

Loki: Funny story. I also discover the game by accident but in a different way.
Who is my waifu? I don't... even... um what?

Astral: In psychology or to be more specific in Freudian psychoanalysis, the term catharsis is used to describe the act of expressing (comunicating) and experiencing the deep emotions often associated with events in the individual's past which had originally been repressed or ignored, and had never been adequately addressed.
So we need more to get started.

BasicPunch: Nnnno! Nnnnnnno! ... Bad dog.

Can i spar you?
I remember when i started sparring, well, u were my main inspiration, the funny part is, i didn't know u were a replay maker, i didn't know u were famous, u inspired me by your words not by your replays, i just thought what u said was cool and i started sparring. 3 months later, i discovered u were a replay maker, and i was like: wow, he's so skilled.
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post

LEARN SO YOU CAN TEACH ME FASTER, if not, then in replay making ples.