Toribash
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
I'm allreally in the clan but I've been inactive for a while so I'm just gona present myself again

In real life:

My name is Lucie, I'm a girl, I'm 19years old and I live in France, in a small town c:
I recently bought a nex computer so that's why I'm back. I've been afk for family reason that I can't tell.

How I watse my time:

I love to listen music when I have nothing to do, or I can play video games for days :3
I like to do sport to keep a good body, I won't be fat :c
I can go outside sometimes too with my friends :x

Toribash:

I joined the clan 1year ago and I was a concil member
I'm a parkourer, I spar alot but I can't found anybody good enough to keep his balance without fucking every thing up -.- So if you can spar, tell me, I'll be happy to play with you c:

My life in general:

I don't live alone, I love France but I want to go in usa or london :/
When I was at school, I was working in an informatic school :x
Now I have my own tatoo shop :3
I'm good at art/drawing

If you need to know something else just PM, Ill answer you with pleasur

thanks, i actually didn't know you before but this helped a lot!
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Application
Why I want to join this clan is as follows ~~ I would like to Be able to help out the clan in any way i can to keep it active and enjoyable for the rest of the clan members. I would love to be able to have some people with good skill do parkour/spar replays with me, it is very hard to just find someone that can actually parkour decently. I also love competition and want to be able to participate in clan wars with a good clan.

About me ~~ I am 15 years old, turning 16 in july. I love high school wrestling and Playing the guitar. I like to go hiking and fishing, other outdoorsy stuff etc. etc. And most of all i love playing Video games, I have been playing since nearly 2009 starting off with counter strike beta with my dad.

About me In-Game ~~ I play mushu and ABD a lot, those would have to be my favorite official mods. When i'm not playing multiplayer I play Parkour mods in singleplayer for replay competitions etc. This is my first account even though nobody believes me.

~~~~~Loopeh~~~~~
Attached Files
Last edited by Loopeh; Jul 4, 2015 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Adding replays
Originally Posted by Loopeh View Post
Why I want to join this clan is as follows ~~ I would like to Be able to help out the clan in any way i can to keep it active and enjoyable for the rest of the clan members. I would love to be able to have some people with good skill do parkour/spar replays with me, it is very hard to just find someone that can actually parkour decently. I also love competition and want to be able to participate in clan wars with a good clan.

About me ~~ I am 15 years old, turning 16 in july. I love high school wrestling and Playing the guitar. I like to go hiking and fishing, other outdoorsy stuff etc. etc. And most of all i love playing Video games, I have been playing since nearly 2009 starting off with counter strike beta with my dad.

About me In-Game ~~ I play mushu and ABD a lot, those would have to be my favorite official mods. When i'm not playing multiplayer I play Parkour mods in singleplayer for replay competitions etc. This is my first account even though nobody believes me.

~~~~~Loopeh~~~~~

PS: I couldn't figure out how to add replays so just get a hold of me and i can send them through dropbox or skype

No.

Am I going crazy or were you in (Death Note) when you posted?
Last edited by Blue; Jul 4, 2015 at 06:35 PM.
WHY I WANT TO JOIN i want to join because this clan seem like it can really be fun to be in. I don't want to join the origin just because its ranked high or a lot of people know about it. I want to join because i fell i can really bring something to the table. i matched up with MASTERFATE, his is really really good, and i love the sportsmanship. I can be a really good fit in the origin. I am a hard working person and i will do any thing to help the origin bring WEAPON down to there knees and carry ORIGIN TO THE TOP OF THE HILL !!

thanks for listening
@mvpbby1
Originally Posted by Loopeh View Post

~~~~~Loopeh~~~~~

no
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Because I want to join :

Searched Many clans and None is very active I am a very active boy But The Clane where E State do not end Comberserme at all and also because Seeking clan after clan found is and I caught my attention and as I said "Let's see how I will " and because I W: In that this is a clan Very very active and respects his teammates which I like

What I can contribute to the clan :

as I can to others in the game , because I know that behind that behind that username on the screen , someone with feelings and a unique personality. sounds cliché , I know. but it is true. I think if someone were to use me as an example , a good image for the clan, at least , how I act within the game. If accepted , certainly post on forums often Clan

About me when I'm not mindlessly staring at my screen :

I'm a normal guy Saturdays and Sundays likes to go out with friends
Humorous Search

I have two parents who are deaf and dumb
( and thus can not speak nor listen ) ......... ( not I hope you feel sorry for me I'm happy with them )

-The Friday never 'm at home I'm with my girlfriend all day

I'M 15 Years Old
I live in Mexico Chihuahua
Eastern Time (-7 : 00)

but I hope you guys consider my request and accept me into the clan
Last edited by AlexPro23; Sep 11, 2015 at 08:38 AM.

My Fan Club :3

Originally Posted by AlexPro23 View Post
Because I want to join :

Searched Many clans and None is very active I am a very active boy But The Clane where E State do not end Comberserme at all and also because Seeking clan after clan found is and I caught my attention and as I said "Let's see how I will " and because I W: In that this is a clan Very very active and respects his teammates which I like

What I can contribute to the clan :

as I can to others in the game , because I know that behind that behind that username on the screen , someone with feelings and a unique personality. sounds cliché , I know. but it is true. I think if someone were to use me as an example , a good image for the clan, at least , how I act within the game. If accepted , certainly post on forums often Clan

About me when I'm not mindlessly staring at my screen :

I'm a normal guy Saturdays and Sundays likes to go out with friends
Humorous Search

I have two parents who are deaf and dumb
( and thus can not speak nor listen ) ......... ( not I hope you feel sorry for me I'm happy with them )

-The Friday never 'm at home I'm with my girlfriend all day

I'M 15 Years Old
I live in Mexico Chihuahua
Eastern Time (-7 : 00)

but I hope you guys consider my request and accept me into the clan

didnt read first post. no.
Commencing Project Origin 2.0