Ranking
I hope that I can create my own name like the previous version, instead of picking from a list with 1000 default names, I doubt my real life name would be there and I'd hate to play the game with someone else's name.

Also, I guessed that there would an option to create your own houses and defence systems, guess great minds think alike
-----
Also should I get the collectors edition?
Last edited by Swavesv2; Jun 15, 2015 at 11:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Swavesv2 View Post
I hope that I can create my own name like the previous version, instead of picking from a list with 1000 default names, I doubt my real life name would be there and I'd hate to play the game with someone else's name.

Also, I guessed that there would an option to create your own houses and defence systems, guess great minds think alike
-----
Also should I get the collectors edition?

looks like you are able to choose and type out your own name (at least it looks like it from the reveal when he typed Howard). i'm guessing it's sort of like a system where they will be able to pick up your name if you type in one of the 1000 they recognize, could be wrong though.
Well.. Really doubt Rhaemond will be in any preset list of names of any games, but their trying to rebuild the wasteland feature is awesome!!! #Exciteeeed
Also, there's this mobile game; fallout shelter, I think it's fun. None for Android yet tho, but finally!!! A game where I can play fallout in the toilet, before sleeping, etc. After I am tired of playing fallout!
#GENIUS.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I don't want to spend 500$ and buy an xbox one just to play one game, guess you won't be getting my 100$ Bethesda...
I don't want to spend 500$ and buy an xbox one just to play one game, guess you won't be getting my 100$ Bethesda...

what
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
It's only on the shitty next generation consoles, not on xbox 360...

I'm not going to pay 500$ for a xbox one just to play Fallout 4...
It's only on the shitty next generation consoles, not on xbox 360...

I'm not going to pay 500$ for a xbox one just to play Fallout 4...

just buy it on pc

? ? ?
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Obv Bethesda won't let last-gen hold them back, join the pc master race or accept the fact that last-gen is too weak for newer games and needs to be left behind and used for nostalgia.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|