Toribash
I vote yes, lel. if he left inactive within a week, I'll draw it as I crush him by car :>
I hope that this will not happen
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.
Thanks to everyone who supports me, I can see everyone's point who don't support me coming into the clan. I can still feel like a member of the clan without actually being in it x D

It looks like I'm not gonna make it in, but I'll still stay forum and IRC active in case you guys change your mind : )
I like Nick, and how he's showing so much dedication into joining this clan. I'd say let him in as a trial member for a short bit as Daed said, or tell him stick around for a longer while and let him apply sometime in the future again. Yes, he may be inexperienced and a tad immature, but his being here could shape him up and reach that point where he is a full blown-out gent. If it's not going well, we could simply kick him out/deny him.
Last edited by ToasterDan; Apr 30, 2015 at 03:54 AM. Reason: to edit the 'Reason for Editing:'
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Another point for consideration, guys. If Nickroxit is accepted on a trial he could act as Triton's war buddy. This means we'd be getting more war points for every war. Three guys were in a war recently, and we got 12 points - individual wars are netting us 5/6 points.

Just something to consider when casting votes.

... is it safe to say that Rogocop is denied? I haven't seen him around or posts from him recently.
I don't think rogocop had any yes's, nobody votes on him and he's never around here.
I think it's safe to say that he is denied.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
3 months is a long time. I think one month tops will do. See if he's active and cool or not. 3 months is just too long.
Been decided. nickroxit will get a three month trial period. If he doesn't do really bad stuff, we will place a vote by then and see what the outcome is.
-----
nickroxit:
Last edited by Link; Apr 30, 2015 at 02:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I've kinda changed my standpoint about you Nick. You seem very determined to join this clan and I honestly like that.

Welcome aboard!
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Even though I didn't say anything when it was being decided, I do agree with the trial period. Three months does seem a bit long, but still within a good range.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.