Toribash
Big welcome to Swaves! I know that you l̶o̶w̶b̶a̶l̶l̶ market a lot, but do you have a goal already in the clan? Fighting, event, old and good discussions?

My two cents to for the subject:

I agree with Ele, addicted people won't stop buying their thing just because it got expensive, that's not how they work. It will create a new type of problem: In debt addicted people, they will take loans, they will borrow, they will sell things in their houses, same happened here in Brazil with cigarettes, only a few companies still around, but smokers didn't stop buying. Now that the cigarette price is back to its normal people are more likely to start smoking than before, when nothing happened.
I just wasted 180k on a slow market bot, just going to start dueling now.

I'm selling really cheap items, check the market!
I'm always interested in forces/laxes of the same color, if you make me a good deal I can easily help you with that slow bot debt.

Also, I'm a coder, if you give me the code we could improve it's methods, hit me any time.
Originally Posted by Space View Post
Alright, so I am not in a clan anymore. Can I still post here even though you guys do not do single allies?

Yeah, go ahead man, you can post here.

Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I'm selling really cheap items, check the market!

Ahh! Went to go buy the mag force and crimson force but didn't realise the QI requirement. I purchased a few other bits and bobs instead.
I'll send you all of the other stuff!

Also, I sent a random 642tc to the bank, not enough to make it an even amount though

I sent you my items that don't require qi, Ele!
Last edited by Swaves; Feb 24, 2015 at 12:49 PM.
My, my. What ever will I do with 10 Gaia Forces, lol. I'll use them to start my marketing empire. Expect millions within a few weeks.