Toribash
hello i would like to apply to your clan so i can have fun and be a good clan member and work my way up the ranks with a clan. I'm a blue belt win ratio 57% favorite mods are judo and akido. i am very reliable in serious situations and I'm always here when ever, so thats it i hope u can pick me to be your new memer.
Recent Applicants
BeanSprout,
You seem like a nice guy but what does this mean?

Originally Posted by BeanSprout
Woob woob! Welp, I think I should leave Godly now. Reasons?

1) Inactivity in Toribash overall
2) Going on big vacation soon
3) After that, going solo to train a bit.
4) Master plan: only a few know about it

That doesn't make you sound very devoted to Toribash.
Are you sure you even want a new clan?

Denied for #2 and #3.
I actually would like to know more about #4 XD.

Aboriginally,
IDK bro, it's hard to repair that kind of reputation.
I have it on good authority that you scammed.
And of course,
Originally Posted by Aboriginally
It wasn't a scam, I just didn't want to pay the item for some dumb reason and then forgot about it.

Doesn't sound like a very good excuse to me.
Still DENIED!

bradamly,
It sounds like your skills test went ok.
Now it is time to get to know our members.

WAPOW is a family and becoming a part of it is not easy.
Find us in-game and get to know us better and we will see.

WAPOW!
Last edited by Krulls; Feb 18, 2015 at 05:53 AM.
hello i would like to apply to your clan so i can have fun and be a good clan member and work my way up the ranks with a clan. I'm a blue belt win ratio 57% favorite mods are judo and akido. i am very reliable in serious situations and I'm always here when ever. i also play every day about 1 to 3 hours. some hobbies i collect old bullets from WWI WWII and other various things, i also play a lot of chess and play football. my Skype name is ruinevoke1 if that doesn't show up put ruinevoke. 1 more thing, if i got accepted it would the best of honor to know out of a lot of people u picked me just another person on this earth just trying to have fun.
Krulls, sledgren (the person i dueled with) forgave me for it, and got the items. If you don't believe just ask him. I really want to be in this clan, and didn't know that this would ruin my chances in it. I don't know what else to do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How is it a reputation if i did it once?
Last edited by Paid; Feb 18, 2015 at 07:27 AM.
It was a great chance sparring a few of the clan mates!

Just wandering when i get the chance to meet the other clan mates as you mentioned above?
Hi! i am Toribasher Madfists! I want to join your clan, as i need a good clan to help support me for an upcoming toribash tournament where i live! not only that, but i have also heard this clan s really kind and helping! so i hope i could join this clan!
bradmaly

When you are ingame do /rf to refresh the aerver list then /sa wapow to search for everyone in WAPOW.

madfists

We have really been cutting down on recruitment so Denied
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Okay thanks!!

Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
bradmaly

When you are ingame do /rf to refresh the aerver list then /sa wapow to search for everyone in WAPOW.

madfists

We have really been cutting down on recruitment so Denied

Krulls,

Things have changed for me since I posted that. I actually have been spending lots of time on my new album as well as an instructable project that I had to finish before I could play video games again. I finished the project 3 days ago...

As for #2, I will be going to Colorado for spring, but I exaggerated the time span until then for a bit of a coverup(?).

#3 I'm not sure how this means anything to you, but at the time I posted this, I felt I should go solo to train. Also realize how I said I would go solo after my vacation. If I do get accepted into a clan (WAPOW), I would have no reason to go solo.

#4, Jax and I already knew the clan was dying. He was suppose to wait for me to finish up then we would make a new clan and bring back all the old folks that left godly. Kind of like a reunion clan. Unfortunately, he decided to push forward without me, and I rather not be in a clan called Bitches and Drugs. Not my style.

As for all of these reasons I left, I fail to find a single one that shows a lack of devotedness towards Toribash and WAPOW.

Please take the time to reconsider, I really do want to join WAPOW.
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]