Ranking
It's out now. Enjoy fight for the future.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I suck ass, who's the best person to take out bastion with?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Basically Genji if you can deflect bastion shots or Tracer if you ult is up and you're cocky.

Lmao Hanzo gameplay is :

"Play of the game

Hanzo

Ryuu ga waka teki go fuck yourself"
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post

Depends how they set themselves up and the map. Widowmaker, Pharah, or Zenyatta is good if it set itself in an area with a long line of sight. Junkrat is good for the last half of Temple of Anubis. Genji is good if you manage to bait it into unloading into you.

Generally, your best bet is to flank it.

Edit: This is why you don't bm a 1v6 https://gfycat.com/ThornyPerkyBarnswallow
Last edited by Oracle; May 30, 2016 at 07:36 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post

Pretty much anything with long range like Widow, Pharao, Soldier, Mcree (cornerpeeking), Genji (deflect) and Junkrat (from safety)

Tracer only with ult, you can't one spray a bastion even from a close range (full hp) so don't even try without your ult.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Pretty much anything with long range like Widow, Pharao, Soldier, Mcree (cornerpeeking), Genji (deflect) and Junkrat (from safety)

Tracer only with ult, you can't one spray a bastion even from a close range (full hp) so don't even try without your ult.

This. I'd also like to add Hanzo since you can usually snipe a bastion pretty fast without taking much damage. Also... Ryu go waka yo kuro.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post

You can with crits as tracer

M.C.C. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE can kill bastion with a single fan the hammer
Hoss.