Toribash
Since I was inevitably banned. I won't be on until the 26th.
Reason: Accessory of scamming (which wasn't actually, but Virus knows the story)
Originally Posted by Valterain View Post

birno you're dum

Poor Birno.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
I dun got a concussion so i wont be on for a few days
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Lacrosse, Day? Really. Come on mang.

Btw Valt is that like Windows 1? Pls.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Day View Post
I dun got a concussion so i wont be on for a few days

This is why am a professional bocce ball player. (Incoming paragraph about bocce ball.)

Bocce ball was a brilliant development in sports, being invented in 1307, which just so happened to be the same year the apple was invented. It started off with throwing the spooky scary skeleton skull of a velociraptor into a lane of sand. The people in the inland used grass. The ball used in Bocce ball slowly developed to many other different Bocce ball ideas like the duran, or human skill. This then led to the modern Bocce ball which I will explain later. Anyway, the person who invented Bocce lived from 420-69 A.D. and made several other scientific advancements in the field of nuclear fission. His name was Dick Cheney. He made the game from all the money he got from the war in Iraq. His goal was to create a super dank game all the kiddos on "Call of Dankness 2k15" could enjoy, but it turned out the kiddos couldn't handle the dankness. In Bocee ball, contact is allowed, but only by punching the head and below the belt, since these kids playing Bocce ball don't have balls or any brain cells; lets be honest. There are two receptors on people: The dankness receptor and the Bieb receptor. The dankness receptor measures dankess obviously but gets worse as one gets older. The Bieb receptor measures how good sound is. The less Biebs a song has, the better it is. Rush songs have 0 Biebs while Justin Bieber songs have lots and lots of Biebs. The Bieb receptors on kids haven't developed so that's why they have really bad choice in music. your Bieb receptors peak at around 25-30 but go downhill each way. Back to Bocce ball. Dick Cheney specifically made the rules so that they would be super dank. Around 2 x 10^3, a kid named Dominiqua invented the modern Bocce ball, a ball made out of the almost extinct species of the Javan Rhinoceros, insulated with pubic hair from Scimitar Oryx and feathers from the Alagoas Curassow. They're extinct in the wild with only a handful left but who needs them anyway? Am I right? I would like to conclude with saying how Bocce ball is definitely the best sport hands down because all of it's interesting history and dankness.
Last edited by DJMC; May 13, 2015 at 05:08 AM.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015