Toribash
Sup Vibe, I'm time4teddy, aka Will. Here is my App:
Belt: Black Belt
competitive mods: Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, Judo, Judofrac, Taekkyon & Mushu
Alts: CombatAI
Previous clans: The Monastery (Monk)
I left the monastery because I didn't feel like a team player, everyone in monk neglected me and completely blanked me out. So I left.
I think you need me as I play for my clan, not for myself. I would also be useful inany wars/competitions/events that involve any of the mods: Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, Judo, Judofrac, Taekkyon or Mushu.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Hi my name is (Finley1Fin) a young Australian named Finley who loves playing Toribash and comes up with creative plans i have been playing since the 20th of the 1st 2014 it took a couple of months to get to Brown Belt.Things i love when i'm not playing Toribash soccer, b-ball, other games that i play when not playing Toribash are Minecraft and Watch_Dogs. I live in Australia which means my Gmt time is +10. Mods my best ones are aikido, greykido etc. One of the things that might down my chances are i am 12 (but yet i am very mature) My skype is Markejlawler.

My with ratio is 55.34 which isnt perfect but is higher than 50% but i am still very proud!

Why Vibe you might ask? Well, because you guys are very friendly enjoy playing not dis behaving and no swearing, as well i think Vibe is one of the most active and skill based clans and watching Sparkyau and Caleb play with their amazing saves and spectacular wins and this clan is just cool in general!
I'm going to say no to kirito and robbie, this is based on factors such being able ot communicate to you via skype and little effort put into the applications.

Teddy, you said your previous clan was (Monk) yet you'r still in the clan... not to mention you didn't apply how you're supposed to, no.

Finley, welcome aboard!
my name is zsnap I'm brown belt
-----
Sup Vibe, I'm zsnap. Here is my App:
Belt: Brown Belt
competitive mods: Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, Judo, Judofrac, Taekkyon & Mushu
Alts: SIROPPO
Previous clans: The OX (OX)
I left this clan because I dzank keep invite everyone to join the clan.
I think you need me as I play for my clan, not for myself. I would also be useful inany wars/competitions/events that involve any of the mods: Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, Judo, Judofrac, Taekkyon or Mushu.
Last edited by ZSNAP; Aug 16, 2014 at 05:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Apply
I'm KatsuGa real name José I'm 17yo from portugal.
Belt: Brown Belt
Competitive mods: Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, Judo but I enjoy playing any mod!

I have been playing since 2011, but stopped for several times for very long periods so I'm still Brown belt. Things I do when not playing toribash include football(Soccer for you americans) and playing other video games.

My skype is JojoVi2012
Last edited by KatsuGa; Aug 17, 2014 at 04:55 PM.
My Name Is Xyrel Jules Manuel Just call me Mamafeeds My best friend in toribash is experts and Oracle my best mods are Wushu Jousting Akaido Spar and Footmod
Im 15years Old I play this game 1-2 years ago
FACEBOOK EMAIL: Jhon.manuel31@yahoo.com
My YAHOO MAIL: themustbe@yahoo.com
My steam account name: mamafeeds