Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
Haha, yea. Well we don't continuously have to make changes to the front page, it's just that member adding thing, so no big deal. This doesn't need someone to be active every hour like me. It just seems to be a bit messy since we just started and got so many apps already, it will be more chilled out over the time.

Also those were some pretty neat replays Ajiskempet. Welcome !

Will be definitely more relaxed when we get official and have a forum where I can add moderators

Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Destarm, you should've been the first page holder sincer
ehm
vipertech is Busy with women

ONE woman. One gf is definitely enuff lol. More woman, more problems...
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
Will be definitely more relaxed when we get official and have a forum where I can add moderators

RMO4Official

Moderating is cool, if in the future we would need some mods, I am up for grabs.
h
Since neither viper or destram will throw me in there without an application, there it goes:

Nickname : I wonder if its really necessary because it shows right there on the left, however, its Colossus
Belt : does it really matters too ? Master belt.
Clan : Grim Reaper (as always, it shows there <---- [bragging] which was my suggestion to display clan names there [/bragging])
Why do you want to join? : Ah, this one really got me... Maybe because, I like rk-mma?
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : No grabs, risky stuff inside a ring, for me its almost a wushu with a ring and a bit more of gravity (which I like a lot)
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : 6.8 probably
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) : I don't save them.
Colossus, the app have two reasons:

- it shows that there's an applicant who wants in (easier to see for all higher ups ya know? )
- it's a little like a self introduction, so also the others see whats going on

And yes, maybe the forum should get a little overwork...but that's just a cosmetical thingy
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Nickname : Link

Belt : 10th dan

Clan : [Yes]

Why do you want to join? : I love playing rk-mma and I have a few people I know as well as destram here.

Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : The realistic concept. I also really like how plain and original it is.

An own rating of your skill (1-10) : 6

3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) : I don't really save mp replays.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.