Toribash
That reminds me. If you want to request a rank with a specific pony's name (most likely your favorite pony), please send me a PM. I'll arrange it for you. You may have to share the rank with someone else if more than one person requests that pony. c:
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by DJTurn3r View Post
Like to the old memberlist

I didn't see that one coming. I will send these people PM's... unless someone else volunteers to do so? It'll really help me out.
*hint* You can send multipul people PMs at once.*hint* I'm sorry but I can't help as I'm on my phone.
[AC] Assassin
Welcome to our former member, Jaiden!
^ω^ Kotyatki ║ OŁƉɅ ║ Ultimatum in my heart ║ ɅWSUM 8+ years ║ NɅƦKѠTIKI!
Hello!
I'm Jaiden, some may know me, some won't. used to be in the Old ML.
Was quite inactive near the end. But hopefully i can be more active this time round!
Been here since 09', Former Co-Lead of [MLP]. I'm here to stay. RIP to the lost brothers through the years, non of you're forgotten
Hello, im the newest member of the clan, happy to be part of it. I hope I can help the clan good.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Hello, im the newest member of the clan, happy to be part of it. I hope I can help the clan good.

Awesome great to have you here
Show some Love.
Yes, we now have 4 out of 4 members back. I'll request that we get our board back but more former members would be even better so please keep looking.