Toribash
"By your logic, it is okay to be a paedophile and a necrophiliac. My point: don't make such bold statements. ~Hero"

of course... because somehow my logic is intimately associated with pedophilia and necrophilia. and somehow it is fine for someone who's making bold statements to accuse someone of making bold statements.
wtf just happened.
~
on-topic
is the op questioning why people like MLP?
you might as well question everyone's likes/dislikes.
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Of course it's ok to be a paedophile or a necrophiliac. It's just not ok to practise it.
Also, right now you seem to be the one making statements in bold.

No no no it's not ok to be a pedophile, even if you don't practice it you need to get yourself help. Sorry, this is off topic but I had to say it.
I don't see anything wrong with it to be honest. If somebody wants to watch MLP, let them watch MLP! Just like you all like to play Toribash, nobody is stopping you so you are free to do what you wan't ;) Just sayin.
blue
pink
You can watch it, that's fine
But please don't go around talking about it trying to spread the retarded shit, don't call people ponies, don't associate that gay ass show with anything or just constantly bug people with the stupid shit. I don't mind people watching it but when they just constantly talk about or crack jokes about it or some how believe they insult someone with it, it just pisses me off because it amazes me how you can be that stupid to think a cartoon is a fucking life-style when you're 20+ years old.
Grow the fuck up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Datsick View Post
No no no it's not ok to be a pedophile, even if you don't practice it you need to get yourself help. Sorry, this is off topic but I had to say it.

Tell me exactly what is wrong with pedophilia/necrophilia/bestiality that doesn't apply to homosexuality as well.
I heard bronyism is a form of beastiality, so this is certainly on topic.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
How is it NOT wrong is what I want to know. If I am sexually attracted to children then there is something wrong with me even if I don't act on it
I can't believe so many of you guys actually think that's true. What kind of world am I living in.

blah blah blah

if you want to stay on-topic, tell me what the point of this thread is. to bash people for liking something you don't?
I can't believe so many of you guys actually think that's true. What kind of world am I living in.

Says the one with 420 in your avvy and a sig that says"I get stoned, play World of Warcraft, and lift weights. Woohoo."
Pls.
Anywho I'd agree with Lazors aswell, aslong as they don't act out it and it doesn't affect me I'm fine with it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli