Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Torishop update
Good time of a day!

As you may have noticed, Torishop has been disabled for some time today. This happened due to major pricing changes we made.

CLICK

First of all, a lot of items' prices became more reasonable.
You wouldn't have to pay the same amounts of TC for main item types like bloods or joints and miscellaneous stuff (timers, user texts and so on) anymore.
You can check the difference by visiting the "View items by color" section in Torishop.

Secondly, all items are now ranged by Tiers.
Each tier has its own price borders and QI restrictions.
In addition to that, there are two special groups of items: Beginner items and Elite items.
Obviously, first one was made for beginner players and the second one - for pro players

Beginner items includes the cheapest items (250-500 TC for full set) with 0 QI restriction and Elite items are those with the highest prices (up to one million TC) and QI restrictions (up to 20,000).

Tiers

And thirdly, as you can see in the list above, a brand new color was added.

Vortex

Ingame look

Vortex is on a timed sale (price is two times lower, QI restriction is 10 times lower) until the end of January.
Hurry up to get it in time!

So that is all! Have fun with new prices!
Just to let the marketeers know, the no qi versions of items are cheaper than the actual items as of this moment in the market.
Ancient [Evil]
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
Just to let the marketeers know, the no qi versions of items are cheaper than the actual items as of this moment in the market.

I don't see you point. Most of the items that are no qi in the market are higher priced than the items in shop.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
Originally Posted by EdiTz View Post
I don't see you point. Most of the items that are no qi in the market are higher priced than the items in shop.

Maybe it's just the alpha imperials then
Ancient [Evil]

Wow this update is well thought out.

Maybe it's just the alpha imperials then

Originally Posted by EdiTz View Post

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Well as long as we're making retarded changes I have a few;
Make buying custom belt cheaper and lower qi so that newbies can experience it

Let's make Mysterio and Static 20k+ qi since fuck it, we've already put them at 10k-15k

Change all belts to tiers.

Let's make custom belt 10k qi and 10th dan black belt 20k.

Make chronos and gladiator items 50k+ qi that way more experienced players can now work for something instead of the typical nothing

I believe all of these ideas are on the same intellectual level of that of the market change, and who gives a rats ass if people buy and sell items or that a nice income for nabi was off the no qi items in the torishop, we made it nicer for the new comers and fuck the people who we did have.

I hope you consider these changes c: and thanks again for fucking people over, t'was nice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Well i really don't mind about this update but one thing is little bit annoying.

I was just trying to get full imperial and already have majority of imp items.
Now they are suddenly 5k qi.

Gotta play only ~850 games to continue...
Great.

Otherwise this doesn't seem bad.
I just don't like changing qi restrictions higher.
Allmost everything i have now has higher qi than i do.
Last edited by Zapekk; Jan 13, 2014 at 09:44 AM.

fuck
I think it is a very stupid decision to reduce the prices of the market, as all ekonomina crumble on this match as a house, and many leading marketers have lost a lot of money
Just a little personal opinion here but I think they should consult today's biggest marketers and ask for their opinions
List o' big marketers;
JScrubmars
Shevaroler
Arrowbasse
firebolty

Instead of keeping this to yourselves let the average user state their opinion and allow for a democratic change because this sucks it really did screw a ton of people over.
Vote4changefgts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
Just a little personal opinion here but I think they should consult today's biggest marketers and ask for their opinions
List o' big marketers;
JScrubmars
Shevaroler
Arrowbasse
firebolty

Instead of keeping this to yourselves let the average user state their opinion and allow for a democratic change because this sucks it really did screw a ton of people over.
Vote4changefgts

^ yep..I support Nate's idea!

Vote4changepls

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I made custom usertitle special for new prices
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
List o' big marketers;
JScrubmars
Shevaroler
Arrowbasse
firebolty

Vote4changefgts

Good idea, I supported it. Or just return to marketers all the money that they lost.