Toribash

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
With that post we knew you were one of us
Welcome aboard o7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Welcome aboard Chris!
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Thanks Thanks Thanks I should stop saying that.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
As much as I love seeing the pictures of all your gorgeous faces, are we just going to ignore the fact that Kristis had a dildo taped to his face?

we didn't ignore it, we accepted it

Last edited by Infestation; Jan 8, 2014 at 12:22 AM.
When Will Chaney take back his fucking 3,000 Christmas hats
I'd tap that.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

eh, you can tap as much you'd like, it's probable that i won't come out of your screen (i'd tap you back though)

and it's all for you anyone who sees the picture
When Will Chaney take back his fucking 3,000 Christmas hats
you're so generous, babe <3
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.