Toribash
2 things

1) One time, after watching tv for a couple hours, I stood up, took one step, and fainted for what seemed like a microsecond. I had no control over my body. I came to about 1 foot from the tile floor and narrowly missed busting my face. I was absolutely terrified.

2) I used to get fevers all the time when I was a kid, and for some reason my parents wouldn't let me eat anything. The fever mixed with the lack of sleep and hunger resulted in the the most effed up fever dreams ever. Good memories, like having fun playing baseball, or my first day of school, would be sped up at least x4, and the voices would be low pitched, demonic-sounding, almost, but very fast and unintelligible. I would be practically screaming for the entire night, hallucinating terror-dreams until my mom made me food. It was scary as hell.

Besties with Sham. That is all
Sleep paralysis is a rather interesting one, actually.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by tehunknown View Post
2 things

1) One time, after watching tv for a couple hours, I stood up, took one step, and fainted for what seemed like a microsecond. I had no control over my body. I came to about 1 foot from the tile floor and narrowly missed busting my face. I was absolutely terrified.

2) I used to get fevers all the time when I was a kid, and for some reason my parents wouldn't let me eat anything. The fever mixed with the lack of sleep and hunger resulted in the the most effed up fever dreams ever. Good memories, like having fun playing baseball, or my first day of school, would be sped up at least x4, and the voices would be low pitched, demonic-sounding, almost, but very fast and unintelligible. I would be practically screaming for the entire night, hallucinating terror-dreams until my mom made me food. It was scary as hell.

how does the throne of lies feel

anyways

One time, I was walking my pet duck Captain Quackstack, you know, walking him down the sidewalk like every casual. All of the sudden, his head turned around 360 degrees and his eyes turned red, then he started singing Raining Blood by Slayer, with the guitars and everything. Then, Slayer themself pulled up next to us, overhearing Captain Quackstack. They then signed him to replace the late guitarist Jeff Hanneman, and they told him to come along and perform at the concert they were heading to. I've never actually seen his wings move so fast, his guitar skills so precise it was insane. I got a signature from all members on my duck's beak, of course with Captain Quacksack's approval.

Oh yeah, I saw a cockroach nearby in the concert backstage. I hate those motherfuckers. Always makes me shudder.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
After having various medicines for depression (faggoty faggot business)

I fell asleep with my eyes open and had violent hallucinations and nightmares, I swear I got stabbed like 8 times.

Sleep paralysis or something

Like tehunknown
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu