Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
The way you get it in 35 seconds for Ukranian job is if, and this is incredibly unlikely, the tiara isn't in a safe and is on display in the front. The odds are ridiculously low, but it's literally a walk in, break glass, grab, walk out affair.

Since I don't have pick safes, I'm usually brute forcing the job when I take it. 5 minutes approximately how long it takes, cause you're a pseudo tank with your dodge rate as ghost, so you can run out the side alleys and make it with about quarter health damaged.

I -think- I could pull off 35 seconds with it in a safe if everything went flawlessly. Tiara in the first safe I blow, don't get tripped up on stuff, etc.

EDIT: JUST PULLED IT OFF. 33 seconds.
Last edited by hanz0; Aug 19, 2013 at 07:57 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
So I've determined picking the center card gives approximately a 25% chance of cash, 25% chance of mask, and 50% chance of weapons. Assuming the 50 cards I recorded are an accurate representation. It also looks like the worst card to routinely pick if the other cards I recorded are indeed an accurate representation, as they have closer to a 50% drop rate with masks, with cash drops barely making 10%. Assuming it would have still been that card if I had picked it, and not being randomized for it not being picked.

And it so far looks like that with the 3 cards I've picked from the right, but that's not entirely accurate, but it is reflecting expected results so far.

I'm not sure if hitting the final tier of ghost, and taking the respective skill for extra swag, would alter my possible results, so this could get horribly skewed at mid point when I'm picking right cards. But from what it sounds like, it should only effect the rarity of the drops I get, not the frequency of certain drops.

ALSO, why can't we trade masks ._. I have doubles of like half of every mask I have, and not enough good colors. I would trade this stuff in a heartbeat.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Alright so I basically got all the enforcer perks that are pretty good (saw and all of its durability upgrades + iron man armor) so now, I'm trying to decide what tree I want next.

If I go Technician and get the C4 then that with the saw I'll basically be able to get through any door.

Ghost will let me be a tank with massive armor, hp, and dodge and help with stealth missions when needed.

Mastermind will let me a tanky guy with lots of crowd control.

I'm thinking I'll go ghost though since Enforcer limits me soo heavily on my stealth options (like Framing Frame where I'm basically on the laptop every run)
-----
also if anyone wants to add me, im full enforcer atm

-> 2worlds499
Last edited by 2worlds; Aug 22, 2013 at 09:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
So I've determined picking the center card gives approximately a 25% chance of cash, 25% chance of mask, and 50% chance of weapons. Assuming the 50 cards I recorded are an accurate representation. It also looks like the worst card to routinely pick if the other cards I recorded are indeed an accurate representation, as they have closer to a 50% drop rate with masks, with cash drops barely making 10%. Assuming it would have still been that card if I had picked it, and not being randomized for it not being picked.

And it so far looks like that with the 3 cards I've picked from the right, but that's not entirely accurate, but it is reflecting expected results so far.

I'm not sure if hitting the final tier of ghost, and taking the respective skill for extra swag, would alter my possible results, so this could get horribly skewed at mid point when I'm picking right cards. But from what it sounds like, it should only effect the rarity of the drops I get, not the frequency of certain drops.

ALSO, why can't we trade masks ._. I have doubles of like half of every mask I have, and not enough good colors. I would trade this stuff in a heartbeat.

the card choosing is just there to piss you off, what you choose doesnt actually matter. good job posting something really stupid tho
QUACK
Originally Posted by siku View Post
the card choosing is just there to piss you off, what you choose doesnt actually matter. good job posting something really stupid tho

You don't know until you test :> I wanted to be sure without a question of a doubt about drop rates. All evidence pointed towards a consistent 25% cash, 25% mask, 50% weapon mod drop rate regardless of card picked after a little more testing.

And besides, it's not like I was going too far out of my way to test this. It was as simple as recording letters to correspond with drops, then counting them when I had some spare time.
You don't know until you test :> I wanted to be sure without a question of a doubt about drop rates. All evidence pointed towards a consistent 25% cash, 25% mask, 50% weapon mod drop rate regardless of card picked after a little more testing.

And besides, it's not like I was going too far out of my way to test this. It was as simple as recording letters to correspond with drops, then counting them when I had some spare time.

For me it seems to be 80% mask 10% weapon mod 10% cash

SERIOUSLY I WANT TO UPGRADE SOME OF MY WEAPONS ALREADY HOLY SHIT

WOW ANOTHER MASK GREAT THISLL GO INTO THE TRASH BIN

OR AT LEAST GIVE ME A PATTERN

also GG picking up bags/reviving members through walls is gone

Also who wants to show off their sexy masks? Here are my two main ones

Shrunken head mask, Eastern Sunrise pattern, White/blue colors, and not sure of the material

Zombie mask, Block pattern, Carbon Fiber material, magenta/cyan colors

Also I have the crybaby mask, with carbon fiber material, but im waiting on an awesome pattern to use it with.
Last edited by 2worlds; Aug 23, 2013 at 12:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Solo'd overkill nightclub, stealthy for half of it, until the manager suddenly ran into me, when I was looking for the next brute to kill, in the middle of the hallway, so I zipped him and used the keycard he dropped. Picking safes hella op, not even a minute to open it. Got the bags out in the middle of an assault, escaped just as it ended. Then I found out you get escape missions after some of these... Man, fuck orangey-brown shield swats. Fuckers have aimbot or some shit, stick my head out just to see where the inevitable partner swat is, suddenly get my armor wrecked from across the map with his stupid smg hip firing. Never went out of crouch for the entire escape after that.

Although the payday for it was pretty sweet. 2mil for offshore, 100k for spending, for only 15 minutes or so of play. Works out pretty nice.
nightclub is incredibly easy and high-pay after you get the hang of it. If you get to the back in stealth, you can shoot down patrols until either someone drops a key or you drill through the door. You probably need ghost to bag bodies, but otherwise almost every run goes smooth as hell. Unless you get one of the variables that make it so there's people upstairs. In that case you better either have some c4 or alot of ammo.
DOWN WITH STELLER