Toribash
Originally Posted by Orannium View Post
Nice Vid Man Cant wait to see the whole vid

This vid doesnt mean anything to clan vid
Just showing how simmilar its gonna be.
Free Style Sparrer
Sonny, I am going on vacation starting tomorrow :/ I was wondering if you can choose what replays of mine are able to be in the vid so that i know that i actually have a chance at being in the vid. If i need more replay LET ME KNOW ASAP.
-----
Here is the last spar i did before i go on vacation. Maybe you can use it for the clan video along with some of my other replays.

funn spar with hattersin.rpl
Last edited by omega90; Aug 2, 2013 at 06:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by omega90 View Post
Sonny, I am going on vacation starting tomorrow :/ I was wondering if you can choose what replays of mine are able to be in the vid so that i know that i actually have a chance at being in the vid. If i need more replay LET ME KNOW ASAP.
-----
Here is the last spar i did before i go on vacation. Maybe you can use it for the clan video along with some of my other replays.

Attachment 409791

Oh crap, why does anyone peoples ask me to choose >.>
Post like 3-5 replays where spar or tricking replays looks great in you eyes.
Free Style Sparrer
I have some asks...
1. Guys why you posting undoned spars for vid ? I wont use them :/ .You could atleast edit pose and dont leave this work for me.
2. Never touch uke when do tricking replays
Im gonna use for the vid these replays :

FF vs RokVil.rpl - Good.
FF first cork.rpl -Second cork could add more enjoy ;)
FF vs AbuJaffa.rpl -Awwwesome ;)

Namenis - Namenis vs Detacher.rpl -Good.
Namenis - Namenis vs R0i.rpl -Good, you could KO him better
Namenis - Blue Kick.rpl -Nice but simple ;o

punching spar.rpl -By omega90 -Very nice!
funn spar with hattersin.rpl (Ill add some later, from you thread) Its good that you have you own thread ;)

~Oran - Diverse.rpl ] -Please, work on you moves (Perform them basicaly using balance)
~Oran - Divorce.rpl ] ^

#Roi-Martial Arts Kicks.rpl -Perfect! You also can improve at kicking ( cause you kicks feeding 80% of balance but i can see you really easy saving it
#Roi-Double Frontflip.rpl -This looks Omg, i wont say anything cause its really hard to keep it realisticaly.
#Roi-Spar with jclark.rpl -Awesome! You should a bit do accurate hits
#Roi-CorkScrew.rpl -Perfect!
#Roi-Memories.rpl -Well done, you actualy gonna be a star in vid.

For clan vid.rpl -By NiceKe -Good!
For clan vid 2.rpl -Good, but first jump was less good ;)

Now guys, 5/5 is maximum replays i can use in vid, its dont really needed to post maximun replays, you can post just 3/5, 4/5 etc,.

Namenis im currently used 5/5 replays
R0i, used 5/5 replays
FreeFlash, used 3/5 replays
omega90, used 2/5 replays
Orannium, used 2/5 replays
NiceKe, used 2/5 replays

Free Style Sparrer