Toribash
Well can it be deep fried to a crisp and seaoned with more swag?
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Maybe, could you pay $5 more and throw in some swag
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
/invade/ i just wanna point out swag to some people mean secretly we are gay WHICH MEANS YOUR HAPPY
PPL I LOVE XEON365 DEZARAI LEWIS862 CHOPPA5 DEAKMANIC OKASAKI123
Originally Posted by pyroteknik View Post
/invade/ i just wanna point out swag to some people mean secretly we are gay WHICH MEANS YOUR HAPPY

For some people YOLO means "You obviosly love oranges". I fucking love them god damn oranges.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Can't stand oranges, but I love orange juice :P
-----
And we are happy :P
-----
And it wonderfully turns out that to be official we have to have 4 members god fucking damn it :/
Well, I guess we need to find an S
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 5, 2012 at 06:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Originally Posted by MCNUGGETS View Post
May I be single allie, <3 name made me jump out of my socks

Sure nuggets, you can be allied

yeah walrus, calm yur shit and also, mcnuggets i shall give you love
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų