Toribash
no, dont worry, I could only spectate if i wanted to, it wouldn't let me click PLAY.

but i got it fixed now so it's all good.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Got 3 Invites to give away now. I'll probably wont ask for anything in return, you could dump me your unneeded tf2 items though .

Also, starting to love silencer.
Playing him mid or support and it's awesome to have your opponents constantly at low mana, especially earlygame.
I also don't even need kills to snowball properly.
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
i'm still new...

i like juggernaut :3
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Just got into this game (Props to wiirus). Steam name is same as forum name if anyone wants to add me.

Learning Storm Spirit and maybe Meepo atm. I played Drow Ranger and seemed to pick her up pretty easily.

I noticed there's in-game chat channels, has anyone already established a chat channel for Toribash?
(>^_^)>
Don't try to learn meepo.
Just don't.
Until you can play chen with 300+ apm you shouldn't dream of touching meepo.
piss
he's new to dota2, dont expect a dotacinema guide for him for a while, try looking for warcraft 3 dota tutorials on him and adjust them to dota2 rather

i do find him easier than chen though, completely different play style, only thing similar is the APM/micro
if youre still learning, focus support, buy wards and support items and make sure your carries are safe, rather than learning to carry straight up.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I bit the bullet and started playing Dota 2. And I am genuinely enjoying the game.

The learning curve is more accurately defined as a learning wall slightly leaning towards you, slick with the blood and sweat of a thousand fat nerds beating eachother to death with ice blast snipers and hard carry gold farming.

Luckily, I have a group of really cool teachers, and I have, I think, 4 wins and 1 loss! Also, the community so far has been surprisingly lovely, except for a few cuntmonkeys. Most players I've met have been helpful. I've mostly been using Chaos Knight, but so far I've enjoyed Ancient Apparition (long range multikill ice blasts all day) and Sven.

Also, fuck Invoker.

If any of you losers want to play with me and have the honor of losing because of my inexperience, my steam username is ragnathorn.