Toribash
can we start the gtfo pics again saying get out isnt helping
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

I am not a clan hopper. Some clan kick me and some clans doesnt like me to be inacitve well my reason to be inactive is because I need to study. And I quited toribash for 6 months I just returned because im bored
Knowing that you will probably be inactive again. Still no reason to let you back in.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Garmadon View Post
I am not a clan hopper. Some clan kick me and some clans doesnt like me to be inacitve well my reason to be inactive is because I need to study. And I quited toribash for 6 months I just returned because im bored

If other clans do not want you because you are inactive, why would we? And if they don't like you, I'm pretty sure we won't either. I can only suggest two clans that would accept someone like you.

Bleu and Saints, they will auto-accept you. Please do not give this post a response, because it does not need one. If you want a clan, those are your best options.
Dose is dead.
Originally Posted by jeremiah3342elm View Post
can i plz be apart of da group idk how to join groups i think im supposed to put a message or somethin

hey I bought you a nice big cake of gtfo:

☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Can I get the slice that says GTFO?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Wow, I'm glad I was accepted. Lol. Just saying, I'm gonna do that too, Even though I have 0 athourity o.o
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.