Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Saya masih Trials, saya boleh post disini?

I'm still a trial, can I post here?

EDIT: Forgot, this is English chat.
Last edited by Schicklgruber; Jun 13, 2013 at 05:31 PM.
except for voting am i right Mr.Sicks
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I would suggest you,sicks,to let trial members to vote

but their votes must have sense,unlike the votes that doesnt have any sense,or any effection onto its applicant
Nothing or nothing you can see
Originally Posted by GalaxyMN View Post
I would suggest you,sicks,to let trial members to vote

but their votes must have sense,unlike the votes that doesnt have any sense,or any effection onto its applicant

Your reason?
We don't want people who are ignorant or a blind patriot, thus we use this system.
We put them as trial to see whether they could adapt themselves to other Indonizer members as a fellow countrymen, personally I d not care as long as they are mature and reasonable but I'd like to let other members decide, that's why I want you people not to act like an elitist jerk or ill-mannered to newbies. Remember, there is no 'pro', only 'once an amateur'.

Well I didn't make this trial system anyway.

Practically a vote is counted only if said voter post a specific reason over it, to reduce spam, unthoughtful vote, and to tone down subjective opinion.
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
except for voting am i right Mr.Sicks

Nevermind, trials is too nub to vote.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Yes, you have the same privilege as other normal member does.

Ok. I will try to more posting right now. I mean, important post.
Your reason?
We don't want people who are ignorant or a blind patriot, thus we use this system.
We put them as trial to see whether they could adapt themselves to other Indonizer members as a fellow countrymen, personally I d not care as long as they are mature and reasonable but I'd like to let other members decide, that's why I want you people not to act like an elitist jerk or ill-mannered to newbies. Remember, there is no 'pro', only 'once an amateur'.

Well I didn't make this trial system anyway.

Practically a vote is counted only if said voter post a specific reason over it, to reduce spam, unthoughtful vote, and to tone down subjective opinion.

Atleast,if we let trials votes,we could see if they wether vote with reasonable vote or only ''just'' vote.

Yeah,trial rank is there for a reason,and the reason is ''adaption'' it's true,but could we also treats trials like full members ?
On voting for example.

I won't going to far arguments,i'll gotta need just this question to be answered,nothing more.
Nothing or nothing you can see
Originally Posted by GalaxyMN View Post
Atleast,if we let trials votes,we could see if they wether vote with reasonable vote or only ''just'' vote.

Yeah,trial rank is there for a reason,and the reason is ''adaption'' it's true,but could we also treats trials like full members ?
On voting for example.

I won't going to far arguments,i'll gotta need just this question to be answered,nothing more.

Your reason?

I do not want to admit a new member then kick them a week later with excuses such as "you are a trial and we have the rights to kick you."
And other numerous reasons.