Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
I find them extremely repititious

Pretty much. Everybody I talk to disagrees with me, they're like "DOOD I'M SO EXCITED FOR BLACK OPS 17, I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOOT PEOPLE AGAIN"
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Pretty much. Everybody I talk to disagrees with me, they're like "DOOD I'M SO EXCITED FOR BLACK OPS 17, I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOOT PEOPLE AGAIN"

If you think about it, there are not many ways someone could really change the Call of Duty series. The whole game is about picking up a weapon and killing people, what else can you really do to it. It is built in repitition because that is how everyone loves it.
A hasbeen like the rest
I played it one match and got my ass whopped, take note that I have played mw3 and mw2 and i am quite good at those games but there is more team play instead of abunch of noobs running around and trying to get a good k.d.
It's definitely fun.

Just hit 2nd prestige on PC, must say zombies has been keeping me VERY busy though. I think I have like a 2.1 kdr or something.

Try this, get a friend with voip and enter a game like multi team or team deathmatch, can be search and destroy if you really want it to. move slowly throughout the map, actually check each corner and communicate what you see, sort of like a well put together squad in bf3 would do. Now throw in some random rules, we had ones such as no sprinting when you're not being chased/chasing, when checking corners and generally moving around you have to crouch, you can only use your crossbow from a distance OR you may try to sneak up with a combat knife. It's actually REALLY fun, especially when you creep the fuck out of people on the other team in the lobby w/ voice chat.

But yeah, we both had the same name & classes, black hat, c4, combat knife, crossbow, sometimes the crossbow is replaced with a silenced sniper or semi-auto pistol.
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
If you think about it, there are not many ways someone could really change the Call of Duty series. The whole game is about picking up a weapon and killing people, what else can you really do to it. It is built in repitition because that is how everyone loves it.

I'm just sick of shooting stuff, it's seriously getting old.
Last edited by pusga; Nov 30, 2012 at 06:25 PM.
Originally Posted by Nurf View Post
I played it one match and got my ass whopped, take note that I have played mw3 and mw2 and i am quite good at those games but there is more team play instead of abunch of noobs running around and trying to get a good k.d.

You're saying people are bad for wanting to win?
K/D =/= Wins

I've had games in CoD4 during TDM where I went like 200-10. Still lost because the next highest person on my team was like 20-50 or something like that.

And I've seen people in SnD games who camp their spawn and don't bother leaving, even when the bomb is planted and they need to defend/defuse cause they want to maintain a K/D.

More on topic, I'm only paying attention to see if a competitive scene (for the PC) picks up for BO2. If it does, I'll probably purchase it, but if not, it's a luxury purchase. Not wanted, nor needed, but nice if I get it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games