Ranking
Originally Posted by MrKapow View Post
Look boy, if you keep complaining about trolls you will end getting trolled more. Guess why? You're feeding the trolls.

Common misconception my good sir. There are different types of trolls and then there are idiots. The gaming world in this case mostly filled with fail trolls and idiots with occasional funny guys. Fail trolls are people who try to troll, but don't do it correctly or just you common troll phrases at the wrong time which just makes the person look stupid and annoying. Idiots are people who generally complain after a loss by taunting you. If you get severely angry from a troll or even find yourself laughing from someone trolling in the server or chat, that's usually a good one.

If you didn't know, purposely feeding the troll is often a form of counter trolling
Last edited by ScmedyYoU; Apr 30, 2012 at 09:45 PM.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
But that leads to the victim being frustrated etc etc. Much rage and shouting follows.

Just because something leads to frustration does not mean it is trolling.

Originally Posted by avwave View Post
so lemme get this straight. even us peoples up here in my farting cloudbase can't troll people?

talk about double standards

Well they aren't supposed to, but they do plenty of it.
Originally Posted by kumi View Post
Just because something leads to frustration does not mean it is trolling.

Well they aren't supposed to, but they do plenty of it.

right back at you
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
right back at you

What does that mean? I know they aren't supposed to troll, I just said that didn't I? O_o

Or is this the aforementioned trolling in action? o_O