Toribash
lol well that is a nice update

Just a note: Cube World it NOT available for download. Any Cube World download sites are scam.
Anime United
At firstly, I saw the graphics and I told to myself, well thats the first con.
Then I saw you can design your own sword, and the battle animations, moves, action etc.
This is gonna be an awesome game.
Doesn't matter as you won't be able to dig/mine in this game.

And if you've seen the video you would have noticed that there are good color contrasts, they are easy to view differently.
I am actually all for not being able to get materials from mining. It seems like the monsters drop items, so to get valuable items you need to work your way up and then get powerful enough to beat the toughies.

I think this system is better than being able to mine most materials and being able to craft them immediately in minecraft. Though really we shouldn't be comparing the two.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
This is going to prove better than minecraft, this was made by one person alone and it looks awesome...And minecraft was made by a whole team of people, and is "meh".

I too love that you won't be able to mine for ores, it looks simply awesome, making your own weapon pixel by pixel is gonna be so fucking awesome :3