Toribash
Hello, semi dead?

Saturday, what time in 0gmt would fit you?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Anytime between the hours of 16:00 and 7:00.

Wake up at Noon, go to bed at 3 in the morning :]
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Hello.
To me, Saturday, anytime is fine for me but the gap from 16:00 to 18:30~19:00 (gmt 0).
Let's see what the rest of the clan says.
Last edited by Wolf; Nov 17, 2011 at 11:27 PM.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Hey guys, time to get your shit together. You have 7 days to arrange and have a match since I've already given you more than 2 weeks and you haven't done anything.

If I don't see you try to arrange something I will be disqualifying your clan from the clan league.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry, I'm experiencing problems in real life, and I sadly think that we won't get enough members to do it. Asides from the small member list, we have very different time zones.

So, for example, I could do it right now, but in some couple of hours I wouldn't be apt.
I appreciate your honesty,but I really hope we can set a time for the clan war that will fit both of us casually.And,without resorting to set a definite time,and if members don't show up,one of us will lose.We have 7 days left,and this weekend would be preferable,cause I'm sure no one can be here midweek.If,we don't do the clan war this weekend,we will have to pick a definite date and time,the usual/unfair way which is being done.
Hello, it'd be appreciated if your members would come and do this now.

We're currently in /jo flowvsone.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]