Toribash
Aipom, you're in since yesterday as an interviewer, but i forgot to tell you, my bad...
You have to interview some Tori-Celebrities, the winners of big events, the leaders of clan, etc...
Hmm, I havn't been able to spy out any good competitions in my timezone, so I shall get some of my slaves to get some replays for me
:D
If you think you can finish the article before sunday evening, it is free. I really want to finish our first issue on monday, so any articles sent after Sunday 8PM GMT will be published in the second issue. The first ToriNewsPaper can be postponed if we don't get many articles.

Then for the second issue, we will try to get a few TCs for our articles :
- Article without video : between 100 and 1000 TCs, with 20% for the bank (in order to pay the other workers like the photographers, the interviewers, LineTori for the readers' messages section, Juntalis for the edito, and myself for the page settings)
- Article with video : between 1000 and 4000 TCs, with 20% for the bank (same reasons)
- Interviews : depends of who asks. We can be payed for an interview of an unknown guy who wants to be known, for example.

I understand if you ask for a low price when writing an article on your own clan
Some articles will be free, like articles on Nabi's event, or interviews of celebrities... I hope you don't join ToriNews to earn a lot of money... (I don't)

On other news, I will have restricted access to my internet this week end. I'll be able to check the forums and my PM's on sunday.
do we get free newspapers for being in the team?, and also, i did my 1st interview today, where do i post it, shall i PM you Melmoth?
The newspapers will be free, the members who have taken part in the conception will have their name written. I think that's all.

And yes, all articles must be sent to me by PM.
Hokai.

Maybe something like a organisation tag like TNews/TN?

For example my tag would be [TNews-FSN] or [TN-FSN]

Good or bad idea?

Oh, and if i'm not mistaken there is a nabi noob tourney next sunday. I will be thar to get replays and make a vid from them ;)
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..