Toribash
about 24 hours left guys! =P
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Its August 20th, no more replays event is over
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Kowla, kingpin said 24 hours left, well now it's 21 hours left.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

diddn't see that, i thought he meant replays had to be inb4 the 20th so the last day to post was the 19th (i mistook rules without seeing his post)
-----
6 HOURS LEFT!!!
-----
4HOURS!!!
Last edited by Kowla; Aug 21, 2011 at 04:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Announcing winners in 3 hours
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
hehe, worth the wait no? =o
Last minute replay submition. If I'm late, forget this replay :3
Attached Files
EJM - spar elvis2.rpl (397.2 KB, 4 views)
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

ewp, still a lil over an hour left xD
-----
First place goes to FakeAngel for "DoingStuffs" - Fluid game play, lots of frames (2.5k) with very little filling (dancing around) most of it was spent on uke or getting to him! Taking the drop very nice was a plus as well.

Second place goes to ofCannibis for "Struttingmystuff" - Very fluid movement, started off while running with a sword increasing difficulty, he kept it together and made it to uke, following with a decap and some fine swordplay. He kept his balance through it all and finished with a very nice head throw and balanced hand stand!

Sending your prizes now!
-----
On a side note, EJM I almost went with your first replay for second place, but the movement between the 2 was too stiff when switching between them, was a hard choice though
Last edited by kingpin; Aug 21, 2011 at 09:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I hate you! Dont ever speak to me again. You're kicked from the background check!

Haha jk, congratz guys
Fagm duck fuck everyone.