Toribash
Well they haven't thought up a proper everyday word probably.
The Egyptian system works pretty well I think, they also have some of the coolest gods.(and then there's japan)
"Stercus, stercus, stercus, moriturus sum"
Yup, and no one spoke out against it (egyptian system) unless they wanted to be slowly killed woot! (b' ')b No seriously, i'm not being sarcastic.
So I hear you liek mudkipz?
Pay attention folks.. he never said Racism, Never
He said Rascism... :P

Anyways, the word you are looking for is Bigot
Bigot - One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

There's most likely another word, but i don't know of it.

Also, The Media isn't a trustworthy Source, you cannot, and should not, judge a whole community because of few people, as for instance, in America, the media tells us that Muslims must kill to get into heaven, which is not the case, as Muslims only kill for the 72 virgins thingy (or so I've heard), Infadel - meaning non-beleiver, usually happens to be someone who does not obviously beleive in the muslim way, you must beleive to get into heaven, or to hell with you.

In christianity, some lead you to beleive the same thing, as "If you do not beleive, you are immidietaly sent to hell, and you shall be punished" which is rather rediculous, but this is not the case, as if you have heard, Christianity also has another theory

yes a theory, Pergatory, meaning between Heaven and Hell. One can repent for their ways, as to get into heaven, or keep the path they've chosen and destroy their soul.

I'm sure something I've said in here was wrong, if so, I'm terribly sorry, but, it's all to make a point

Also, if you learn some things from the right sources, meaning not some 6 year old who wrote a book, then you can learn who is acting as if they beleive or act under a religion, as to actually beleive/act in the religion, basickly, a christian will not kill in the name of god, because it is against God's Teachings (the 10 comandments)

If god literally wanted to kill someone, they'd never exhist, or probably just dissappear.

(sorry long post, probably plenty of errors, go ahead an be a critic )
<hanz0> Once upon a time... NUCLEAR WINTER!
<Iburnaga> I would suck to get anally raped. XD
aww, can god make toribash as an exception to killing
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww0000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bet Toribash is an exception to killing :o
<hanz0> Once upon a time... NUCLEAR WINTER!
<Iburnaga> I would suck to get anally raped. XD
I bet all videogames don't count as killing until we invent an A.I that counts as a life.
Oh i just found our new topic.
Can an A.I sufficently realistic enough count as a life?
"Stercus, stercus, stercus, moriturus sum"
wats a A.I?
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww0000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A.I- Artificial Intelligence (Basically think of it as any type of computer/program, that is designed to act logically.) I guess you could "technically" count it as a life, if you truly believed that they could think outside of what they're programmed to do.
So I hear you liek mudkipz?