Endurance Onslaught 6.0
i was kidding about it being bad, just that rocket launchers are crazy accurate. it's just shocking cause i saw him for a second due to a flashbang and shot where he was. didnt know if he had moved or whatnot.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
If you enjoied playing mw2, how cant you enjoy playing this...?

And this game would be AWESOME if they just would of added the guns from story mode, like AK-U n stuff.
I prefered Black ops' guns and maps because they were simple, but had great spots, and had various sizes. But they all seem too small in Mw3.

But I like the new ricochet feature so when someone tries to team kill they end up taking all the damage.

I am starting to love the javelin. It destroys most air support in one hit, and it's like a super c4 explosion when you lock on to something.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
I prefered Black ops' guns and maps because they were simple, but had great spots, and had various sizes. But they all seem too small in Mw3.

But I like the new ricochet feature so when someone tries to team kill they end up taking all the damage.

I am starting to love the javelin. It destroys most air support in one hit, and it's like a super c4 explosion when you lock on to something.

The "Ricochet" feature has been in Call of Duty for a looooong time. The only thing that I can think of that is completely new and original is the Hamr sites tbh lol.
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
I love the game, regardless of what everybody else says about the game, the quickscoping is amazing.

The only complaint I have is that you die too quickly to machine guns now.

console? i want someone to snipe with.
My dad liked the game so we decided to buy it. Playing as Sniper (Barret) and I got my first no-scope. I got it for PC since our TV is not working and my PC has no HDMI so I can't connect my PS3 here.
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
Got the game recently and I cant complain, although I prefer mw2 which I used to play.
I would enjoy the game much more if intervention was there, but hopefully I'll get the MSR soon which looks close to intervention. But yeah, over all its quite nice.

Actually there's one thing I hate, and that would be a lot of campers all around :/

_ _ _

I've changed my mind. I'm not really enjoying the game that much. I get bored after like five matches. A big problem for me is that the maps are too small so when you've killed one guy, you get another five on your ass. That makes the gameplay quite shit for a sniper unless he can quickscope like mofo. Overall, a big disappointment for me. I think I might end up selling the game quite soon :/
Last edited by Unverified; Dec 27, 2011 at 10:04 PM.
Me Gusta
Im pretty much just playing survival. Multiplayer is ok but Black ops' was so much better.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Honestly i dont think its as bad as people say it is. Sure its alot like mw2 and mw but i don't mind it. Wouldn't consider it bad or good its a fence sitter

I don't understand how you don't mind it being an extremely close resemblance to a game that is 20$ cheaper and came out ~ 2 and a half years ago. I feel like they just got lazy, added some new guns, a new game mode, some textures, updated some of the audio, and called it a new game.
-------

Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
No. In my country the game is $130 on console, $110 on PC. ON SALE.
Then you go and see how much MW2 is - it's $100 on PC, but now cheaper on xbox for $70.
Black Ops is still $120 on PC, but can get up to $150 on console.

None of the games is worth over $100, they're just farming cash off people. Black Ops and MW2 should have gone down in price since MW3 came out, but nope they weren't having any of that.
I might note that Black Ops hasn't changed in pricing since its release date here.

You bring up a good point. I don't know if your country is USD because that would be quite a lot in America but either way you point is true. These games are not worth anything they charge. And the fact that they really hadn't changed the game much from MW2 to MW3 is sad that there is such a large price change.
------
Also here is where I got the facts, and it also has some great arguments to reinforce what I'm saying.
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/sho...d.php?t=303996
Last edited by JayStar; Dec 28, 2011 at 09:42 AM.